"Miss Chou Tzuyu! What kind of behavior is that? Yelling in the middle of class to our new student?! You should be a better role model. I'm disappointed. Go outside! Now!" the teacher yelled. Ugh! Great look at what you've done! And on my first day of school too. I quickly packed all my things and walked outside, giving Taehyung a death glare while at it. Once I was outside, I opened my book and sta on the floor. I started reading until someone came out as well. I guess this is called bad luck, because Taehyung came out, and sat down next to me. He pulled out his earbuds and started listening to music. I rolled my eyes and kept reading. Soon, my shoulder got heavier. I looked over and saw Taehyung sleeping on my shoulder. I tried to nudge him off my shoulder, but he was too heavy. I groaned and scooted away until his head fell off my shoulder, and he banged his head on the floor.

"OW!! I'm AWAKE, I'M AWAKE!!!" he yelled, and he flushed red to see that nothing was there. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued reading. Soon the bell rang, and the teacher came out.

"Both of your behaviors were unacceptable today. I will let it go because it was your first day of school, but next time, please don't do that in my class," the teacher said. 

"Yes sir! I'm sorry about today," I said. Taehyung just nodded his head. I walked over to where My friend group was waiting for me. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi walked over to Taehyung, and they all became softies to each other. They must've been friends from a different grade.  We all walked to our next classes together.

*skip to the end of the school day*

I went to my Unnies to see what we will be doing today. She said nothing, so I decided to go to a cafe. I drank some coffee and waited until it was 5:30. Then I walked to the park that Mingyu sent me.    When I got there, I saw Mingyu kissing that Irene girl again.  I was so mad! UGH! I rushed over to my car and drove to the nearest bar. 

"Can I have 5 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of whiskey?" I asked the bartender.  

"Um lady, are you sure you want to drink all that?  that is an awful lot of alcohol.  You could also just order vodka.  you know that right?" the bartender said to me.

"Fine! then 2 bottles of beer and 2 shots of vodka," I said, pissed.  (I have no idea how alcohol works so if I put something wrong, plz excuse!) The bell on the door rang again to reveal a man who was pissed coming in.  I was too busy drinking I didn't notice that he sat next to me and ordered a lot of alcohol as well.

*a few hours later*

-Bartender POV-

This pretty girl who ordered an incredible amount of alcohol just passed out here.  The other man just left although he was drunk, and it's not my job to bring him to his home, so I just let him go.  but the girl was a problem.  I picked up her phone and unlocked it using her finger because it had a password.  I went into her contacts to see who I could call.  Jihyo Unnie?  I thought to myself.  I called her, and she didn't pick up. Nayeon Unnie? I tried her as well.  No answer. Another contact 'Dahyun Unnie' tried her as well. no answer.  Does anybody on her contacts answer? I thought.  Chaeyoung Unnie?  Nope, no answer.  Guess I'll have to move onto the boys on her contacts. Jungkookie pabo Oppa? Who name someone in their contacts that? anyway, I tried his number.  Still no answer.  Ugh! might as well let her be here.  Namjoon Oppa.  Tried him.  No answer. Yoongi Oppa.  the phone got answered, but no one was talking.  just some mumbling and snoring.  I hung up.  Last person.  Jiminie PABO!  was the contact name. Yet another weird contact name... And he answered...

-Jimin POV-

I was about to lay down and sleep when my phone rang.  

"Yeobosayo?" I asked into the phone with a husky voice cuz I was tired.

"Hi.  Umm... this is the bartender and this person just passed out, so I used her phone to call you.  could you come and pick her up? It's way past our hours and she's still here," I heard through the call.

"Oh.  Ok.  I'll be right there.  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.  what is the address?" I asked.

"1422 Bangtwice street." the bartender said.  (this is not a real place)

"Ok.  thanks! bye,"  I said, pulling on a hoodie and some sneakers.  Ugh! Just because of a break up I have to go and pick her up from a bar while she's unconscious! I thought. I quickly ran there because Tzuyu's car would be there and I could just drive that back to our house. for a fact, that was only a block away from the park and two blocks away from my house.  I finally reached the bar. Inside, I saw Tzuyu completely knocked out, and an impatient bartender packing up some of her stuff. 

"Hi.  I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.  I will make sure this doesn't happen again.  I really sorry again." I said 

"It's fine. Now go before I actually get more annoyed than I am now," she said.  I nodded and picked Tzuyu up on my back, giving her a piggyback ride. I leaned her against her car and looked in her purse for the car keys. I know it's rude to look in other people's bags, but what choice did I have?  I finally found them, unlocked the door, placed her inside, and drove her to our house.  I carried her over to the guest room because all of the Noonas were in Jihyo's room and I didn't want to wake them up.  Taehyung usually used the room, but he was never there for the last week, so I just put her there. she slept soundly so I left her be. I went to my room, and went to sleep, not expecting anything to happen...