"Thank you.. you look really pretty."

"I always do. That's what Yoonjae tells me." Yeona smirked and wrapped her arms around Wooyoung's.

The two of them left and started walking down the aisle as the heard the music start.

"You really look gorgeous Wooyoungie." San murmured.

"Thank you." Wooyoung whispered.

The entire ceremony was fast. But Wooyoung could definitely remember just how hard San kissed him after they exchanged their rings. The King found himself flustered as San pulled away and kissed his cheek once more.

・:*:・

Right after the wedding was San's coronation, as he also became a King by marrying Wooyoung. Wooyoung couldn't stop smiling at just how flustered San was the entire time.

Sooah watched with a fond smile as her son became a King. She was surprised when she found out that San was getting married to a male, but she was certainly supportive.

And when it was all finished, Wooyoung decided he wanted a small after-party. Not a gala like usual. The day was personal and important to him, he didn't feel the need to invite anyone else.

Although, he did allow Jongho to invite his new boyfriend. At Wooyoung's coronation, Jongho built up the courage to finally start talking to Yeosang.

 At Wooyoung's coronation, Jongho built up the courage to finally start talking to Yeosang

《🍯's/N: I HAD to use this pic!》

And Yeosang, a fairly innocent prince, was confused at first as to why a knight was talking to him. But these days, he's nothing but grateful for Jongho approaching him.

Yeosang blushed as Jongho fed him a slice of cake.

"There's frosting on your face." Jongho murmured.

"Hm?" Yeosang licked the corner of his lip.

"No, not there."

"J-just get it for me." Yeosang stuttered and Jongho wiped the frosting away with his thumb before licking it.

"Jongho!"

"What?" Jongho laughed.

Wooyoung turned his gaze away from the couple to see Sieun dancing slowly with her girlfriend, Cho-Hee, whom she had met at Wooyoung's coronation as well.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were also dancing together on the dance floor as well. Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa lovingly. The two had also gotten married just two months before.