I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt

Start from the beginning

"You're lucky you kissed me...because if you hadn't, i would've had to punish you."

I smiled and winked, and then he smiled and laughed and i laughed right back.

POV: ZAC

We were just laid there for a while, laughing at each other for no reason, until she checked her phone, and saw the time was 5:00.

"i have to go home."

I sighed and pulled her close to me, and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Don't go; just stay here and forget about going home. You can spend the night at my house again. It is a Saturday."

She chuckled lightly  and then pulled away and got up. "I have to go Zac; come on, drive me home...please?"

I looked at her and she gave me these big puppy dog eyes and i sighed heavily, then got up  and hugged her.

"Fine. Lets go."

****

When we got to her house, she got out and then motioned for me to roll down her window and then she peeked her head and said happily "Wait here."

I was confused but waited anyways, drumming my hands slightly on the wheel.

POV:AARON

"Mom! I'm home!"

She emerged from the kitchen, flour covering her chocolate brown hair, and frosting smeared on her face.

"Honey! I'm so happy to see you! You had me so worried."

I walked over and hugged her, and then said "Mom, is it okay if I stay another night at my friends house?"

She smiled at me an said "Sure sweetie, but pinky promise I'll see you Sunday night?"

I smiled and grabbed her pinky with my pinky. "Promise."

She hugged me again and then i ran upstairs, grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes, a toothbrush, and a hairbrush plus some makeup into it, and then changed my cothes quickly and put my hair up.

"Bye mom! Love you!"

"Love you! Make sure you call!"

"K!"

POV: ZAC

I was so tempted to drive off, but i waited for her. And she did come back. And she was dressed differently.

She hopped into my car and then said all happily "I have decided to stay another night."

I tried hiding my ever growing smile from her, but i'm pretty sure she saw it, because she laughed and then hugged me.

****

We got back to my house and i carried her bag in for her, throwing next to the door when we got inside.

"Man, i wish i could play halo right now..." I mumbled quitely.

She heard me though because she said "We can play- just know that I'm gunna kick your ass." She smirked and then i smirked right back.

"Yeah okay; lets go then."

I led her downstairs to the game room, and then handed her a controller and put in Halo: Anniversary.

1 AND A HALF LATER:

"Damn it Aaron!" I threw my controller on the ground as she put her arms up and did a little victory dance.

"Oh yeah, i win! Oh yeah, you lose! Oh yeah, I'm awesome!"

I glared as she continued dancing and then i got up and scooped her up bridal style.

"Let me down haha!" Her feet were out of control and her hand were around my neck so she wouldn't fall.

"No way; you rubbed your victory in my face too long."

"Dont you mean victories?" She smiled and then i glared at her and dropped her on the couch as i started to tickle her sides over and over.

"Haha, stop haha please haha."

She was coming close to tears she was laughing so hard.

"Only if you saw Zac's the best!"

"Ok haha, Zac is haha the best haha."

I stopped tickling her and then leaned down and kissed her.

She pulled me down on top of her, and then wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. My hands were on her hips and we collided perfectly together. It was like, peanut butter and jelly.

I started to kiss her neck, and then stopped on her shoulder and started to give her a hickey. When i was done i sat up and pulled her with me so she was straddling my lap.

"Look, i made you prettier."

She glared at me and then smacked the back of my head. "Idiot! My mom is going to kill me when she finds this!"

I just smirked at her, and then she hit me again. "Ow."

She smirked this time, and then got up and went over to my air hockey table.

"Wanna play loser?"

I got up and then said "Lets do it!"