𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I probably took way too long in that shower, we had a day to ourselves anyway, and McKenna wanted to explore Paris today. So, tell me why I agreed to meeting Camille instead of accompanying McKenna to see the Eiffel Tower?

I probably had a rebel streak, right? Or I probably was just fucking crazy. As soon as I had stepped out of my shower, I saw the text from Camille.

Camille:
Heard ur in Paris for the next 2 days
Wanna meet up for some coffee?
I'll watch the show tomorrow too btw!

It was a harmless meeting, right? I mean I can meet up with Camille then take McKenna out to the Eiffel Tower, that would be fine, right?

What's wrong with hanging out with your ex-girlfriend before your current girlfriend. No, wait we aren't even boyfriend-girlfriend right? I'm so fucking confused I just want the ground to swallow me whole.

I decided that maybe a meeting with Camille wouldn't hurt, it was just for some coffee.

"Hey." McKenna said shyly as I exited the bathroom, I was in there for about 2 hours, she probably thought I was taking care of what happened earlier, which I wasn't. I was just thinking.

"Hey, I'm going to head out, actually." I said, taking some jeans from my suitcase and pulling them on. She arched her brow at me, and I merely just smiled.

"Just meeting some friends." I quickly respond, I tried, but I don't think McKenna would be comfortable with me hanging out with Camille, I mean we are just friends.

"Oh, okay." She seemed disappointed, and it was difficult to ignore the hurt in her eyes, but she tried to muster it up by giving me a small smile.

"I'll be back by 2, then we can go see the Eiffel Tower, you do want to see that, right?" I ask, and she meekly nods.

"Alright, I have to go, I'll see you later, okay?" I place a chaste kiss on her lips, and one on the top of her head.

"I love you." She calls out as I head out the door, I turn to her and smile, "I love you too."

McKenna Prentiss | March 12, 2018

I was running around the hotel room, trying to find the gift my mother had given me. Her calling me earlier reminded me of the day I left for tour, she mentioned how she left me a gift in one of my suitcases, and if only she had told me what suitcase she left it in.

"Aha!" I pull out the box that was hidden underneath my coats, and I wanted to roll my eyes at how secretive my mother was being. If she hadn't called me earlier, I would've totally forgotten.

I smile to myself as I clasped the necklace on, smoothening my cherry print dress that I had planned to wear today. It was a midi dress, resting just below my knee, and since we were walking around today, I decided to pair it with some black converse, for comfort. The single pearl necklace my mother gifted me hung perfectly in between the swell of my collarbones.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Scandal | H.S.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें