Chapter 2: High IQ For The Twins

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Malcolm said. He stayed in his chair not moving. "Get up, Malcolm." The teacher shouted. Malcolm sighed, and got up. Red paint on the back of his pants, the whole classroom laughed as the two ran out.

"Malcolm! Wait up!" His sister said making him slow down. "I hate Spath! Why does he always gotta pull pranks on me?" Malcolm asked as the two headed towards the office.

Wendy looked at him. "Because he's a jerk and is jealous that we're smarter then him." She said. Malcolm slowly smiled before pouting again. The two open the door to the office and go to the room they are suppose to be in.

"Hi. I'm Caroline. Want to have a seat? Are you Malcom and Wendy?" Caroline asked looking at the two siblings. Wendy and Malcolm nodded and took a seat.

"Yeah, and I didn't do anything." Malcolm said in a defensive tone. "I didn't either, I swear!" Wendy said and moved closer to her brother.

"You're not In trouble, Wendy and Malcolm. You're here because some of your teachers think you're." Caroline but stopped half way as she realized how bad that sounded. "You know what? I just want to play some games with you two. Puzzles, stuff like that." Caroline said. Wendy narrowed her eyes. "Why?" She said.

"Boy, oh, boy, you two are a suspicious little dickens aren't you?" Caroline said. Wendy gave her a blank look. "Now, can you both look at this picture for 60 seconds and I want you to tell me everything that's wrong with it." She said. Wendy concentrated on the picture and knew everything wrong with it as did Malcolm.

"The man has only four fingers." Wendy said. Malcolm nodded. Caroline looked at the two in shock. "Right, but this time I want you to take your time and really look." Caroline said and that's when Malcolm snapped.

"The car shadow's going the wrong way, the steering wheel's on the wrong side, there's no break pedal, the words in the mirror should be back word." Malcolm started to say and Wendy finished. "The guys watch wouldn't say 12:00 if he's looking at the sunset." She said. "And I have red paint on my ass. That's right. Red pint all over my ass!" Malcolm yelled pointing at his butt. He started to breathe heavily after that. Wendy stared at the teacher with a 'I'm sorry my brothers an idiot look.'

"I'm very sorry for the last part he said." Wendy said before the two were aloud to head back to class.
***

Wendy and Malcolm arrived at Stevie Kanarban's house for their scheduled 'Playdate' that their controlling mom set up for them

Wendy and Malcolm arrived at Stevie Kanarban's house for their scheduled 'Playdate' that their controlling mom set up for them. Wendy sat on the bed next to her brother. The two just staring at Stevie, eating cookies as he was doing the same.

"These are good cookies." Malcolm said trying to break the awkward silence they were all in. Wendy nodded as she nibbled on hers. "There super good." She said smiling.

"Yeah... there good." Stevie said in between breaths. Wendy didn't know entirely what he had but definitely sounds like Asthma to her.

"So what can you do?" Malcolm said and Wendy realized how bad that sounded and nudged him. "He means, what do you want to do?" Wendy said as she spoke with a soft voice.