part 7

"It's okay!! Tum kar sakthi he sana!! Don't think of it much...You can do this!!" I told the girl in the mirror which was certainly me!!

And yes! She wasn't doing anything strange as you may have seen in Mirrors!!

I again splashed some water on my face.

"Get out here!! Cupcake splashing water on your face again and again won't get you anywhere!!" I heard Kushal bhai's voice.

"Aa rahi hu bhai.." I said and again sighed. I finally opened the door and walked in my own room.

"Kya hua cupcake..koi pareshani he kya??" Raghav bhai asked as I went out.

"Kuch nahi bhai!!" I said putting on my best smile.. But Did you really think my two brothers were gonna buy that pathetic "Nothing" ???
I thought so.. But unfortunately, they didn't.

"I am so tired of your nothing!!" Raghav bhai said with bored expressions.

I sighed.

"Idar aaa aur jaldi se batha baath kya he?" Kushal bhai asked me as he made me sit on my bed.

"Just nervous Bhai... I just feel weird.. Restless!!  You know...?" I asked him.

"hm..hm.. I do.." He responded..

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Kya patha he aapko??" I asked.

"That you are scared and nervous for going to Shukla's today!" Raghav bhai said sitting beside me.

"Nah!! Why would I be nervous for that??" I asked.

"Because may be it's the first time that you are going somewhere, and none of us will be around you..." Kushal bhai said.

I huffed!!

"Don't worry! Sab acha hoga..tu dar math!!" Raghav bhai said ruffling my hair!

I immediately stopped him.
"Why would you do that??" I asked irritated.

My dearest brother laughed.

"Actually I am worried for the people there.."
"Yeah like who know whom you will kill when we aren't around to handle you!!" He said seriously.

And I heard raghav bhai control his laugh.

"I hate you both!!!!" I said.

"Aww.. We love you too!" Raghav bhai cooed.

I laughed at his tone.
"Come on now Cupcake.. Get ready! I will see you down in 10. I am dropping you today!" Kushal bhai said patting my back.

"Tik he bhai.." I smiled.

"Yeah! Jaldi se thayar hoke neeche aa!" Raghav bhai said and kissed my forehead as he always does...

I smiled and saw those two going out of the room. I sighed and got up. Going in the bathroom I took a warm shower and decided to dress into casuals!

Of course! I don't want to impress Shukla neither I have to match his standards!
I am simply working there for my brothers and because he knows more than he should!!
That's it!!
I am not going to be professional over there!!!

Of course! I don't want to impress Shukla neither I have to match his standards!I am simply working there for my brothers and because he knows more than he should!!That's it!!I am not going to be professional over there!!!