[ twenty-nine ]

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

This morning, she came and visited earlier than the norm, telling him that it was about time she takes him out in the open after such a long time being captive inside his cold cell. She said she already got permission from her boss, but she'd have to bring guards with them, which explains the four armed men tailing right behind Levi. The psychiatrist left him to get dressed, so he changed into a new set of clothes from the small cabinet placed beside his bed.

"Doctor Zackley!"

Levi sees two female strangers with stacks of folders come up to (Y/n). He hears them ask for her signature on a document they needed to turn in before noon. (Y/n) had a friendly and welcoming aura as she spoke to the other workers, and they were talking as jolly as her.

"Your patient, doc?" One of the girls looks towards Levi.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm taking him out today."

His silver eyes lingered on the back of (Y/n)'s head. This brat has a different way with her words...

"That's great! Well, we better get going now, we don't wanna hold you back for much longer." "Have fun, doc!"

"Yeah, take care you two!"

Now that Levi thought about it, he still didn't know her position in the facility, apart from she's a psychiatrist. From his perspective, all staffs treat her with respect. Even her name always came with her title. He had a suspicion that the doctor had a higher rank than the others, but he didn't think much of it recently.

"Here we are!"

The other patients was what caught Levi's gaze first. It was either they were seated alone on one of the benches or they were walking around with their own doctors. Guards were also scattered around the place, keeping a close eye on the patients.

"It's nice to finally be outside again, right?"

Levi huffs, "There's too many people here."

(Y/n) had taken Levi to the open garden by the western part of the facility. A small fountain settled at the center of the area, making the quiet place look like a park. Vending machines and a few benches were also placed by the entrance.

"Come on, I'll show you around."

Not even a minute into the small "tour", the other patients and doctors started to question Levi's presence in there with them. Some even grew really scared to the point that they had to move places to reassure their own safety. (Y/n) noticed how quiet people became as they passed by, but she ignored them all. They had a valid reason to react as such, anyway.

Levi was used to people fearing him so this didn't bother him. If anything, he just felt more superior than he did previously.

The ravenette was passive during the walk, just turning his head wherever (Y/n) pointed towards and commenting on some of them. Until a blonde stranger approached his doctor.

"Oh Historia! You're here too?"

"I'm with Sasha, Connie, and Jean. The three have been getting close recently, and Sasha's really friendly with the boys so I took her here today!"

"That's great. Where are they?"

'Here we go...' Levi releases a "tch" then folds his arms on his chest. The last thing he wanted to do today was mingle with new people.