Irrisitable.

Elouise's POV...

I walk in school, looking for some attractive guy to flirt with. Some people call me a slut but I consider myself more of a flirt. I don't have many relationships, because who needs them? I'm an independent women... Haha just kidding. I'm quite weird which makes me different from the typical popular kid at school. I was pretty popular because I was friends with everyone in this school except for Maegan, she was the school slut. I swear she sleeps with a different guy every night!

I feel a thud and I feel myself falling backwards. A strong hand caught my wrist before I fell.

"I'm so so sorry! Are you okay?" A REALLY attractive guy asked.

"Yah,I'm fine, are you new..?" I flip my hair off my face flirtatiously. What?! He was cute!

"I'm here to perform for the graduation ceremony today." He said

Oh yah! I'm graduating today! Duh, how do you even forget that? Haha. Oh gosh I probably look really awkward just staring at him!

"Oh yah I'm graduating today! Haha I'm Elouise but you can call me Ellie or el. " I said with a flirty wink.

"Congrats! I think I'm going to call you Elliebear! Haha I'm Harry but you can call me tonight." He said with a wink.

I felt his hand slide something into my back pocket. I think that was his attempt of subtly touching my butt. Well wasn't that awkward.

"Well I have to head of now, Elliebear. Ill catch you around." He winked at me and headed off down the hall.

I put my hand in my back pocket and felt a paper. I pulled it out. It had Harry's phone number on it. So that's what he was doing. Haha that cheeky little charmer.

I ran off to the class room to find my teacher handing out our caps and gowns. I grabbed mine and when out to the locker rooms to go change. I stripped our of my old outfit. I walked over to where my best friend Annabelle's locker was.

" ANNABELLE!" I yelled.

" Ellie do you want to break my eardrums?" Annabelle said. "Anyway, yes Ellie,"

" I just wanted to tell you that I loved you Anna banana! But I guess you don't care." I let out a fake sniffle.

"Aww Ellie belly don't cry!" She gave me hug which probably looked quite awkward to most people since we were. Both in only our bras and panties hugging.

I walked back over to my locker to put my clothes in it. The door opened and a group of five guys walked in. I heard a bunch of girls scream. It's probably because they're in a girls locker room I thought.

I walked over to them. They were all just awkwardly standing there. I saw the blond one staring at Annabelle with wide eyes. Yes, Annabelle was pretty damn hot. I mean if I was a guy she'd be the first on my to do list. Wink wink.

Hey, harry was here too!

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I asked him. Totally forgetting I was only in a bra and some panties.

Harry just stood there staring at me practically drooling. I guess there was a really attractive girl behind me or something.

"Obviously, checking you out." The one with the stripes said.

Harry's faced turned red and I'm pretty sure mine did to considering I was half naked.

I ran back to my locker grabbed my gown and pulled it on and locked my other clothes in my locker. I put on my cap and walked back over to the boys.

"C'mon lets get you guys out of here." I said they all followed except for blondie who stood still staring at a totally oblivious Annabelle.

"BLONDIE!" That got his attention. "C'mon it's impolite to stare." He blushed like a tomato and walked out with the rest of them.

---------------------------------------------

So what do you think guys? I know it's not that good but It's the first chapter! So yah. Bye lovely readers!! Ill try to update soon!

Curly Carly x