As usual, the team is performing well. Their cooperation is there and you admit that they're pretty serious. Bokuto is performing amazingly well. Akaashi lands off sets better than usual. You can't help but smile.

The other team, Nekoma, is well-composed. Their setter is really good, their Libero is so cool. The team is amazing. But you can't take your eyes off Kuroo. You noticed how well he plays and how he blocks spikes from the opposing team. Well he's the captain after all.

You heard the whistle, signaling for a time out, "Y/N!" you heard Suzumeda calling out your name. You go to her and asked "What is it Suzumeda-san?"

"Please distribute these water bottles and towel at the other team" she said while smiling.

"Me? Uhm...sure" you said smiling back at her

You go to the place where the Nekoma members are and hand them water and towels.

"Oh, L/N!" you heard Kuroo calling you. "Oh, Kuroo-kun" you smile while giving him a bottle of water.

"Who is she Kuroo?" a blonde guy (well basically his hair has black roots) asked him

"I'm L/N Y/N! I'm one of the managers of Fukurodani" you said while smiling brightly making the blonde guy's face to have a small reddish tint. "I- I'm Kenma" the guy said while looking at the other direction shyly.

"What is this light, it's so bright" a short guy with light brown hair said while looking at you smiling. "I'm Yaku! Nice to meet you L/N!" he continued. You smiled. "Nice to meet you as well" you said.

The game started again. Both of the teams have regained their energy. The practice match is pretty intense. It's pretty unpredictable. You thought of the old days while watching both of the teams, making you smile.

The practice match ended. Nekoma won the second set, while Fukurodani won the First and Last set, that makes the team win. The scores are really close. But you got to admit that both of the teams are really amazing!

You were about to go out of the gym and go home when someone grabbed your wrist.

"Kuroo?" you said while looking at him. "I'll walk you home" he said while smiling

His smile makes you blush, you can't help but to think that his smile is kinda sexy

"Sur--" you were cut off when someone pulled you away from Kuroo

AKAASHI!?

"I'm afraid you can't do that Kuroo" Akaashi said while looking intensely at Kuroo.

"Hm, Why not?" Kuroo said looking at Akaashi. The tension is getting really intense and you don't know why.

"Because I'm the one who's going to walk Y/N home" Akaashi said while pulling you closer to him. You felt your cheeks getting hot

"Mhm, I see, are you her boyfrie--"

"We're just neighbors that's why" you cut off Kuroo and gave him a big smile. You started to blush.

There's a short moment of silence and it's a bit awkward.

"Let's go Y/N" Akaashi said while pulling you away from Kuroo, his hands gripping your wrist harder.

"See you around L/N" Kuroo said while waving at me. I wave back before looking back at Akaashi

You walked together. He's still holding your wrist. You blushed

"Akaashi" you called him. You're shocked when he moves his hand from your wrist all the way to your hands.

"Sorry" he said

"For what?" you asked. He looks at you. His eyes fixed to yours

"I know you're shocked earlier, sorry" he said

"Uh, I-It's no big deal" you said shyly

"How did you know Kuroo? I saw you two together before practice" he asked.

"I just met him before the practice match" you said while smiling.

There's an awkward silence between you two. You both reached the Bus stop. Akaashi lets go of your hand while you both wait for the bus to come.

The bus arrived. You both get into it. You sat together. The awkward silence is still there. You started to feel sleepy.

Not long after, you didn't notice that you are already asleep.

Akaashi looked at you and smiled. He places your head to his shoulder so you'll be comfortable. He started patting your head and play with your hair.

He cupped his hands to your cheeks...

Why are you so beautiful Y/N?

---

[a/n] This took me so long to write -3- , I'm going to post the next chapter later because I like where this is going~ Thank you for your support <3