4 plans of escape p 2.

Kennedy

I was very upset because of what happened last night. After that little altercation with him, he made me go back to my room. Maybe I should take an easier approach. I looked at my options.

Plan 3: Act as if I liked him so he could fall in love with me like in the movies. Then I can get more freedom and run away.

Maybe this might work.

I laid on the bed looking up. Why couldn't I be kidnapped and treated well? Why does it have to have some catch to it?

Kentrell came into my room. Okay, all I have to do is be clingy and make it seem like I like him. It sounded easy but this is hard. This nigga do be smoking cigarettes.

"You hungry," he asked chewing on a piece of bacon

"Yea"

"You gone act right," he asked gripping my tight.

"Yes Daddy, "I said in a low tune

"Huh," he said

He looked confused. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"I said yes,"

"Ight, come with me"

I followed him into the kitchen. Surprisingly there was food already made there.

"Eat, because you have alot of things you need to do today," he said.

I ate the bacon and waffles that were already on a plate and given to me.

Soon as I was done I got up so I could wash my dishes. He stopped me and put the dishes in the dishwasher. See my mom would never.

"I have someone I need to introduce you to," he said I turned around and saw a girl who looked older than me.

"Hey, I am Sarah," she said.

Sarah was such a common name but anyways she is pretty

Sarah was such a common name but anyways she is pretty. I looked at her hand and saw almost the same watch. It was prettier than mine though. Yup, this pretending to like Kentrell won't work I wanted to be the only female with him.

"Hey, I am Kennedy"

"Your name Kennedy for real?"Kentrell asked

This nigga did not just ask that.

"Yea, I thought you knew," I said.

He scratched his head.

"Well of course he didn't know. He just be killing and kidnapping people," the green-haired guy said.