Prologue 01

“The Mirror of Darkness.”
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Third POV.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The two stood far from the Glowing mirror, as they find themselves not in the bedroom anymore, making them more cautious, as they held each other to protect themselves, walking backwards far from the mirror, as the Female glared at the magical mirror.

  They could hear a carriage as well,but it was no where to be seen.

Mitsuko let go off Yuu, walking towards the mirror with caution, but Yuu immediately pulled her close to him. “What are you thinking!? What if that Mirror pulled you away!” he hissed.

Mitsuko was about to reply but she was cut off by the mirror speaking.

“Ah my Lovely, Lord”

The Two individuals turned their head to the sudden voice, startled.

“What the actual fuck-!?” Mitsuko hissed, However, Yuu was enticed by it as if.. hypnotized.

“...Yuu?” The female called out, but no reply.

“You are the most Beautiful, number one in this world...”

She looked at the mirror that is speaking and Her best friend who is staring at the mirror “wh..” She started, looking at the mirror, as her best friend reached out to the mirror.

“What's happening..?” She asked herself, before trying to stop Yuu, but at that moment, she felt dizzy, everything is getting blurry.

And Everything went black...

The darkness..it feels familiar it was not the bad kind it felt..comforting.

Feels like home.

“—Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Who's the most..”

“—For Thee, Guided by the mirror of Darkness,”

“Follow thy heart and take the hand that is reflected in the mirror.”

The mirror sounds so.. hypnotizing, what is this?

And thus Mitsuko had fainted, her figure had glowed brightly green, As Yuu reached out his hand towards the mirror, as it also offered someone's hand.

The mirror started speaking once more.

“Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprisoned even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness

Come now, show your power”

A sudden marking made its way to Yuu's skin..but where.. I wonder?

He kept walking towards the Mirror, slowly.