Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Yeah..."

"So then tell him that," she looked down at her nails then to me, "Talk to him, then break up with that bitch of a boyfriend." I sighed, throwing the cloth away. "What's it in for you?" I asked. She shrugged and smiled. Randall then walked in, throwing the the bags to the side. "I'm going to go check outside," she said. 

"Talk to him," she whispered to me. (Start Song- above) I heard the door close, there was a long pause between the two of us. I continued to wipe the bar down, clean of any crumbs or liquid. Randall took down more of the streamers. "So....." he trailed, "What did Gabrielle want you to talk to me about?"

"Oh!" I cleared my throat, "Nothing." I stepped away from the bar, finishing up my chore. Randall stood in front of the couch and crossed his arms. "Have you talked to Daniel?" he asked, sitting down on the couch. I shook my head and sat down beside him. "I am officially done with that douche," I replied, "No more of his bitchy attitude." Randall nodded and smiled.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well," he sighed, "You wouldn't really care if I did this..."

"Did wh-" My sentence was cut short by Randall's lips on mine. I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck. He lightly pushed me onto the couch, reaching up to my leather jacket and threw it to the ground. I reached my hands up and took his jacket off, tossing it to the ground as well. His hands stopped at the collar of my dress, he stopped kissing me and leaned back. "I'm assuming you like me as well?" I said. He nodded his head, "Hell yeah!" I laughed and kissed his lips. He slowly slipped off my red dress then took his shirt off. He looked down at me and smirked (Stop Song)

~~~~

I looked into the mirror, smiling at Randall's shirt that I wore. I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on along with a pair of leggings that I found. I sighed, putting my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and headed out my apartment door. I managed to leave earlier this morning to take a shower at my apartment. I took my phone out of my back pocket and quickly texted Daniel.

Me: Meet me at the front of the library

Daniel: Why?

Me: Because I said so

Daniel: Fine!

I rolled my eyes and met him at the front of the building. I looked at down at my shirt, zipping my jacket up so Daniel wouldn't get suspicious. I soon found him walking towards me. "What do you want?" he asked, annoyed. I sighed and slipped my phone into my jacket pocket. "I'm breaking up with you," I said, immediately feeling a weight being lifted off of my shoulders.

"What?"

"Five words, I'm....breaking...up...with.. you," I said, slowly.

"Yeah, yeah, I understood," he replied, "But why?" I sighed once more and crossed my arms. "A. you're an absolute douchebag. B. You treat me like shit. C. You are so stupid and D," I paused to think of something, "I don't have an answer for D, but I can't live with your bitchy attitude." He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "So we're done, I'm not talking to you anymore and if you try to, I will literally choke you to death," I continued. I walked away before he could argue with me. I unzipped the jacket, wearing a huge smile on my face. Students around me chattered and laughed with their friends. Jack had caught up with me as I walked by myself. "Hey," he greeted. "I did it," I said, smiling.

"Did what?"

"I broke up with Daniel," I answered, "I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Jack nodded, smiling. "I'm happy for you," he said, "He was a complete douche, and his hair...not his color." I giggled and shoved my hands into my jackets pockets. Jack looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Is that Randall's shirt?" he asked.