Well...Damn I guess, they're not technically wrong. Narancia had his arms to the side and stared in confusion for a moment.

"Huh? Hey, wait, dumbass!" Narancia said as he ran behind the janitor grabbing their shoulder and put his knife to the side of the janitor's throat.

"Hey Narancia, why don't we chill out for a moment-" You were cut off by Narancia who wasn't listening and yelled over you.

"Didn't you hear me? I said not to go in there!" He yelled as you pinched the bridge of your nose. You watched in amazement as the janitor swiftly grabbed Narancia's arm, twist it around and point the knife towards Narancia's chin with an audible crunch. The knife started to cut Narancia's face, this is where you decided to intervene.

"Hey hey now, Narancia's in the wrong but how about you let go of him? I'm sure he didn't mean anything by the knife thing." When the janitor turned their head to you flashed them one of your signature smiles. They seemed to pause in their actions, but Narancia decided to speak up.

"Wh-What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Narancia growled, "You want a piece of me?!"

This is when you heard the rest of the group start to come out of the restroom.

"I'll kill you!" Narancia said pulling out a second knife and thrusting it at the janitor. 

As if those words triggered something, everything slowed way down again, you used this to your advantage and grabbed the knife out of Narancia's hand. But what you didn't expect to happen was when your skin brushed his Gaze turned to you in the split second you touched him. Time then sped back up as Narancia jabbed his now empty fist at the janitor, before realizing he wasn't holding his knife.

"Huh? Where'd my knife go?" His gaze turned to you who was now holding his knife, "Why'd you stop me?"

"You shouldn't stab random people Narancia, when they turned the knife on you it was only in self defense." You reprimanded the teenager who seemed to almost pout at your words.

Bucciarati then stepped out of the group and over towards where the more elderly janitor was sweeping.

"Everyone!" Bucciarati commanded, "Could you be..."

The elderly janitor then turned his head up to Bucciarati.

"That voice..." The janitor said and the pink haired janitor removed the knife from Narancia's face much to your relief, "It appears we've kept you waiting."

Bucciarati stood up straight as the elderly man approached him.

"All of you, bow." Bucciarati ordered and bowed, "This is Mr. Pericolo, one of the capos of Passione."

The man took off his hat and held it to his chest while he raised his other hand.

"I came to accept the ten billion lire," Mr. Pericolo said, "Bucciarati."

You, and everyone else, obeyed Bucciarati and bowed to the elderly man, since if it was someone who Bucciarati bowed to, he must deserve respect.

"I contacted him as soon as we reached the island," Bucciarati explained while still bowing, "Mr. Pericolo came all this way to accept the money.

You could see Giorno glare from out of the corner of your eye, and honestly you didn't blame him.

"Thank you so much for coming all this way, sir." Bucciarati said as he stood up straight.

"No no. I'm the one who said I wanted to come." The capo waved off Bucciarati's thanks, "All of you, lift your heads."

You stood up straight with the others, quite thankful because standing like that kinda hurt. The capo then turned to you and Giorno.

"You two must be the newbies I heard about." Pericolo said.

"Yes sir." You and Giorno said in sync.

"Bucciarati's told me all about you two. Now that you've joined Passione, you're basically family. You're free to call me Mr. Pericolo." The short man stated.

"Thank you, sir." Both you and Giorno replied with straight faces as Mr. Pericolo nodded before turning to Narancia, who was standing with one hand on his hip.

"You there." Pericolo pointed to Narancia, "Sorry about earlier.This one doesn't like being touched." Pericolo turned and pointed to the other janitor.

"Sure." Narancia rubbed the back of his head while looking down, but was swiftly punched in the side by Fugo, "You..."

"You mean, 'yes sir'!" Fugo reprimanded.

"Mr. Pericolo," Bucciarati said, drawing the attention away from the bickering two, "why are you dressed up as a janitor?"

"There's a perfectly good reason for this. I'll tell you later." Pericolo replied, "More importantly, you have it, don't you? The ten billion lire to hand over to the organization."

----Time skip brought to you by my pained wrists----

After Bucciarati had handed over the money that was in a urinal for some reason, Mr. Pericolo had made Bucciarati a capo. He then said there was one mission Polpo had left unfinished, which was transporting the boss' daughter safely to him. As Mr. Pericolo was explaining, the janitor from earlier had walked out. You could now tell they were definitely female, and kinda cute. Mr. Pericolo had explained that her name was Trish, and after using Fugo's jacked as a paper towel, she told them excatly what she wanted them to buy for her.

"You." You pointed at yourself as Trish spoke, "I want you to guard me personally since you're the only girl here."

"O-Oh ok." You smiled, not really having a problem with it.

You all started walking, you next to Trish since she had wanted you to guard her. You're usually able to strike up a conversation, but at this very moment you felt like it was better to just stay silent.

'She's the bosses daughter...' You started thinking and glanced at Giorno, 'He probably sees her as his ticket to the boss, but I'm sure she'd rather be treated as a normal person. I know I would.'

Eventually you all made it back to the yacht, and sailed out towards your next destination.

---------
A/N
Sorry for the shorter chapter today, kinda procrastinated on it. So forgive me for that! Anyways stay tuned till next time!

(And drink water!)

Me rn: