For a while everyone looked at each other, could not help but sympathize with Gu Yuan, saying that there is a studio, how do you not know this kind of thing, it is rumored that she and Nie Dangzi are not clear, now how to get in touch with Luo Juntian Up

There were a few insiders who knew the inside story, and they were even more surprised.

She is Nie Yu's mother, Ji Qisen's mother, and now she is confused with Luo Juntian

Anyway, she can't be Luo Juntian's mother, right?

Gosh, this circle is really messy.

But they did not expect that all their emotions and sympathies lasted for ten minutes.

Ten minutes later, when a female artist brushed her phone, she accidentally saw a message. The whole person was frightened, rubbing her eyes desperately, and then quickly opened the comment. It turned out that there was a fryer below, and she was not dazzled.

Luo Juntian even posted a Weibo, and it was Gu Yuan who said so concisely and powerfully that no one can doubt that this is my mother, and that song was written to her by me.

She looked unbelievably at Gu Yuan, who was busy with the restaurant.

She, she is Luo Juntian's mother

Mother

Doesn't look like

Can anyone tell her exactly what happened

At the same time, Gu Yuan's heat on the Internet once again boiled to the extreme.

mom

Brother Jun Tian's mom

Mom, they must recognize

Recognize mom, whoever kills c in the future

"Ah, ah, I don't care, whether it's my mother or stepmother, this is Jun Tian's brother's mother."

"Must be a mom, I know this mom can't be mom"

"I heard the sound of crackling, ah, ah, I even scolded my aunt, I'm sorry you are my pro-aunt"

"You play Kai, this is my mother-in-law, my mother-in-law"

"Mother-in-law looks at me, mother-in-law looks at me, I can"

"Shit my mother-in-law"

However, it was a Weibo effort. From the gorgeous and glamorous low-selling Gu Yuan's popularity, Gu Yuan became a respected mother-in-law with a lot of fans. Many people even rushed to her Weibo to fan her, like , Rainbow farts blow up.

"My mother-in-law is so beautiful."

"Only the flourishing beauty of my mother-in-law can give birth to my Juntian brother's fair value"

"Mother-in-law broadcasts today, I'm going to lick the screen"

A group of crazy fans flooded in, and the ratings of Delicious Life instantly increased. All of them watched Gu Yuan's every move in front of the screen, "This is my mother-in-law", "my mother-in-law is beautiful", and "my mother-in-law is burning" Swipe across the screen.