First encounter

You finally got a scholarship to the Nekoma highschool! It's not like you are very smart in any way, but you studied hard and were really lucky to get the scholarship Nekoma Highschool offered. Your family isnt really poor, but since it's only your father who raises you, you're happy, that you can at least lessen some of his burden. 

After middle school, you moved to Tokyo to live with your brother, who already attends university in Tokyo. He lived in dorms, but because you became an additional tenant, you two moved into a small old cheap house that is a few stations away from your highschool. Since the semester starts next week, you go to your school to fill in some paperwork needed for your transfer and of course, get your uniform. When you arrive at the gates, you can already see some of the students walking around in school. It seems like some clubs already started preparing for the new semester. While you walk towards the teachers office, you pass different very interesting clubs. 

Football, track and field, tennis and even archery? wow, the school in our small town barely had a field to play soccer!

After meeting with your new homeroom teacher and filling out all the paperwork, he hands you your winter and summer uniform set and your PE clothes with the school logo on the back of the tracksuit. Starting next week you will attend class 2-3. 

On your way out your mind beginns to wander. 

Will i really make friends? i didnt really have friends in middle and elementary school. only friendly classmates and children of the neighborhood ladies my father befriended. I hope everything works out fine, I'm not really good at starting conversatio-

You were immediately thrown out of your thoughts when you bumped into a boy. You slightly start to panic and start to apologize, but before you even can open your mouth, the boy infront of you starts to apologize loudly "Gah! i'm so sorry, i didnt pay attention to my surrondings and bumped into you." 

"It's not a big deal, and I'm at fault too, since i didnt pay attention either", you reply in a friendly tone while smiling at him.

The boy infront of you was the definition of loud. From his posture to his facial features to his blonde mohawk on his head, everything about this boy was...loud.

"I'm sorry that my underclassman is such a vulgar idiot", could i hear next to him. It was a shorter boy with light brown hair, who slapped the blonde Mohawk on the head.

"Why do you have to insult me infront of a cute girl, Yaku-senpai", shouts the blonde mohawk. The blonde mohawk seems to sulk for a few seconds, before he jumped into deep thought, only to immediatly turn to you again with exitement in his eyes. This startled you a little bit, which the upperclassmen 'Yaku-senpai' noticed. This lead to the Mohawk getting slapped again. The blonde mohawk doesnt seem to be bothered and continued:

"I see the tie on your uniform is red, so that means, you're a second year? Oh My name is and that is Taketora Yamamoto, but can simply call me Tora and this is violent senpai is Morisuke Yaku and we are the volleyball team of Nekoma Highschool", while pointing at some other people standing there, all wearing red track suits with the writing "NEKOMA" on them.

"Oh hello, my name is y/n Kashiwagi, i just transfered to class 2-3"

"Oh y/n Kashiwagi, what a pretty name, can i call you y/n?"

"Sure"

"So.... You know what club you want to join?"

"Not really, i was always on the going home club, but maybe i try out one this year?"

"Can i offer you the postion as the manager of the boys volleyball team? PLEASE", he suddenly says while closing his eyes and clapping his hands together in a begging manner.