The New Teacher

I lay on the thickest limb of a tree. Well, not just any tree, the tree I live in. I have lived up here for as long as I can remember.

Anyways, I'm laying on this limb reading one of my new books. this one is about chakra control. Something at which I excel. The other book I got was the newest edition of a manga called Bleach. It's my favorite!

While engrossed in my wonderfully informative book, I hear voices approach. Flipping onto my stomach, I peer over the edge. Below is a ninja from the leaf village and a group of kids. It's been a while since anyone's passed through here. The ninja is tall, his dark brown hair pulled up in a spiky ponytail. A scar runs across his nose, dividing his face in two. I decide to watch them, who knows? It could be interesting.

"Iruka-sensei, why are we here? What are you going to teach us?" one of the children asks, tugging on his sleeve. "well naruto, we are going to play a game. Is everyone ready?" Iruka asks. The children nod. "ok. We are going to play hide and seek. Only, you can't open your eyes. Try to sense my presence. Ok? Now close your eyes." they do as he asks. "count to ten and then you can start." as they begin to count, the ninja leaps into the trees and lands.....on my branch! Luckily his back is turned. Without making a sound, I stand up, put the book in my pocket and pull my scarf over my nose, it doubles as a mask which can come in handy at times like these.

It is just now that he notices me. "wha! Who are you?!" he starts. I make no sound, only back away slowly. Before I can turn and run, he grabs my arm. "why were you dying on us?" he demands. Without hesitation, I flip him over my back. He lands on the ground below with an 'oomf.'

"Iruka-sensei! Are you alright?" they gasp. "get back! Everyone!" he orders. I leap to the ground and land gracefully on my feet. As much as I wish I could stop and be friendly, I can't. Father taught me not to talk to strangers. And especially NEVER let them find our where I live.

I aproach and my hands become fists. Then, it begins, a flurry of kicks and punches. He isn't half bad though. Every punch I threw, he blocked, and vice versa. So, I quickly come up with a plan. I go to punch him and he catches it. Just after, I do the same with my other hand. Now neither of us have any hands left. A smirk is invisible behind my mask as I kick my feet up and flip backwards over him. As my feet touch the ground, I pull him over me and throw him to the ground. I step back, waiting for him to get up.

But, he doesnt. In fact, his eyes are still closed. Already a bump has formed on his head. Oh kami, what have I done!? My eyes are now as wide as moons as I step towards the figure on the ground. Just as I am over him he groans and opens his eyes. Startled, I skitter back. I think I'm done here. I could hurt someone and I don't want that. As he gets up, I turn and begin to walk away. "W-wait." Iruka calls. I pause for a moment, glance back to see him standing shakily, a hand on his head, and keep going. I don't want to keep fighting and I don't want to give away anything about myself. So I leap into a tree and head off into the forest.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!

Yaaaaay! New fanfic!!!! It's 12/12/12!!!!! So many things to be excited about!! Except for the fact that I now have to write a stupid essay.... I hate my life.... But! I neeeeeeeed feedback!!! I get none! Do I suck at writing that bad? Seriousely people, I get nothing.. So please please PLEASE leave comments. I will only update this when I get three comments. (I don't ask for much) easy! I have big plans for this story! Don't give up on it!

~Hikari-chan