Even the precious biological son was forgotten, so how could she remember the husband who was ranked far below him?

Was he stupid? Asking Mother Empress such a question.

Song Yuan thought about it, planning to use another method and go along with the child’s words, “Then tell me your dad’s name. Maybe I’ll have an impression of it.”

Rong Ting heard this and became angry again. “You don’t remember even after seeing me, so how can you have an impression after hearing Father Emperor’s esteemed name5!”

If Mother Empress really did have an impression, then he would be angry. The old maid said, Mother Empress had held him when he was dressed in his swaddling clothes and told him, she loved him the absolute most.

He stomped his foot and said: “What’s more, as that person’s son, how could Father Emperor’s esteemed name be spoken!”

Song Yuan: “…”

Does your entire family get in the act? You may be ancient era fanatics but even so, considering yourselves to be an emperor and empress at home, it’s truly extraordinary. I dare not provoke…

“Okay okay okay, then you can say your own name, right?”

Rong Ting’s cheeks puffed up as he gave her a cold look. “Even forgetting the name of one’s own son.”

Song Yuan’s temper was very good.

She had always loved children since she was very young. Of course, they were obedient children, but it was strange today. In the past, she would never have taken the initiative to approach such an awkward and tsundere6 child.

After saying this, Rong Ting was silent for a moment, “You must remember it, ok? Rong Ting.”

The name was both strange and pleasant to hear.

Song Yuan felt that, at this rate, she could find out his parent’s full names and contact information in a week, at most.

“Alright alright, go brush your teeth.” Song Yuan led the still-sulking Rong Ting to the bathroom. She squeezed out toothpaste on the newly bought children’s toothbrush and handed it to him.

Rong Ting used to brush his teeth during his time in the palace.

However, not many people in the palace had toothbrushes. He heard from the old maid that it took a lot of time for Mother Empress to make a toothbrush.

The toothbrush in his hand now was many times better-looking than the ones in the palace.

Rong Ting brushed his teeth, feeling that the sweet taste in his mouth was different from that in the palace. Mother Empress hid all the good stuff, and when he came to see her, she gave them to him to use.

Rong Ting looked at all the strange things in the room, but he also paid attention to his etiquette, not wanting to look ignorant in front of Mother Empress.

“Gugu7 , it’s like this.” After Rong Ting brushed his teeth and washed his face, Song Yuan carried him to the shower and said very patiently: “You’re a boy, I’m a girl. It wouldn’t be convenient for me to bathe you, so can you bathe yourself?”