Chapter 3 Meeting the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry Part 2

DATE: Wednesday 23rd June 2012

PLACE: Outside of St Mary's Hospital entrance

Once their royal highnesses walked up to us, me and Mrs White curtsy at them before introducing ourselves to them before talking more to them.

Emily is going to show you around some of our wards and tell you a bit about them once you have finished the tour Emily is will bring you back down here to me, where we'll have a meeting. Mrs White told them giving them a smile before leaving us going to her office.

I walked them around the ER telling them what they do down her as well as introduce them to the nurses and doctors. While walking around the hospital they started to ask me some questions.

Can I ask how old you are? Kate and William asked me smiling. I'm 29 years old. I said smiling back at them.

How old were you when you started? asked Harry smiling at me. I started working here full time when I was 19, after I had finished University at Oxford at the top of my class. But I took a small break a couple of months in because I lost both of my parents and my siblings in a hit in run I said sadly.

Were so sorry for your lost Emily they told me. Thank you, but it is because of them I'm where I am. They always told me to follow my dreams and that when I succeeded I won't be known as the famous doctors daughter but of my own work, I would always tell my siblings the same thing as they grow up. I said smiling at that memory.

After I finished showing them around the hospital, we went back to Mrs White for a press confess and then went to Mrs White's office for a talk.

Mrs White we were wondering if Emily could join us for dinner today at Buckingham Place to represent your hospital, if that is okay with you both? William said smiling at us both.

Sure, she can. Emily is that okay with you? Mrs White asked me. Yes, its okay with me Mrs White I said smiling brightly.

Well Emily, if you give us your address well pick you up at 6:30PM if that alright with you? Kate said smiling. Yes, that is okay here it is I said writing my address down on a piece of paper before handing it to Harry.

Well, we'll see you later Emily and Mrs White it a been wonderful looking around your hospital I hope we'll come back again soon if that is okay? Harry said happily. Of course, your highness, your all welcome anytime you want to Mrs White said gratefully to Harry.

After their royal highnesses left everyone went back to work. Emily went back up to her office to finish up the last bits of her work and to say goodbye to some of her patience. After Emily left, she got into her car and drove home to get ready for dinner at Buckingham Place as well as to meet the rest of the royal family.

After Emily finished in the shower she dried off before doing her hair and makeup. After spending an hour doing her hair and makeup Emily had finish. Emily then walked into her closet to find a dress and heels for the dinner as well as a purse, neckless and earrings.

Just as it hit 6:30PM the door bell goes. Emily walks down the stair and opens the door to find Harry, William and Kate standing their looking breath taking. WOW all three off them said making Emily blush.