𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭?

I woke up at 8:30 am feeling cold as hell even with my blanket covering my whole entire body although it didn't even matter because my mom called me from downstairs.

What a pain.

I went downstairs jumping off on the last 4 steps as I did at my old house

My mom was in the kitchen getting her coffee when she had asked...actually wait no... She "made" me go take a shower and get dressed so I can go with her to the store even though she can go by herself and doesn't need me, but it's not like I have a choice.

After my shower, I had rummaged through half of my clothes that were still in my luggage and took out a pair of black carpenter jeans and an oversized Prince shirt with black vans to match.

I went downstairs and sat on the first 2 steps while waiting for my mom to come out of her room, so we can go. About 10 minutes later she finally came out and we headed off towards the door to go to the grocery store. While we were heading towards the car I saw a boy across the street from me. I didn't care that much and I couldn't really see his face since my eyesight is shit, but from far away he didn't look that bad looking. I was probably to focus on how he look because my mom said OUTLOUD "KALI, GET IN THE CAR".  I quickly opened the car door and went in really hoping he didn't see me because that was second-hand embarrassment!

When my mom pulled out the driveway I looked at the house across from me to see if he saw that embarrassing incident and...

CRAP....

He did! and the worst thing about it was....

He was really cute-

Like really cute-

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter i was really busy on doing something else so i had to make this really short. I would also like to put out their that you are 14 or 15 in this fan-fiction and Louis is 17 so it wouldn't be weird and more reasonable :)