[M]🌺𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑🌺

ابدأ من البداية

A few weeks passed by and Wooyoung kept on seeing the tall male. He would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to the boy. He was exactly Wooyoung's type.

One day, after the reunion, while Wooyoung was exiting the place he bumped into the taller. He apologised, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment when he felt a hand in his back pocket.

His eyes widened as he saw the taller in front of him wink and left afterwards. Wooyoung was a deep shade of red as he took out whatever the other slipped in his pocket. It was a small note.

His face got hotter as he read each word that was written.

Meet me at my place tonight. I have something important to tell you. Come at XXXX-XXXX 3rd house

-Park Seonghwa

He slipped the paper back in his pocket and left the place with his parents.

Later that night, Wooyoung was laying on his bed, tossing around, thinking of whether he should sneak out to meet Seonghwa or not.

He sighed before standing up. The guy said it was important so he should go, right?

He grabbed his tshirt and a pair of sweatpants, before slipping his hoodie on.

Wooyoung opened the door of his bedroom and look on both side of the hallway before going downstairs and leaving.

It took him only fifteen minutes to reach the other's house. He looked at his watch and it read '11:00'. He grabbed his phone, ready to text Seonghwa but then he realised he didn't have his number. Guess he just had to knock.

He knocked on the door softly and seconds later Seonghwa opened the door.

Wooyoung's mouth slightly opened, staring at the God in front of him.

Seonghwa's hair was slight back with a few strands falling over his eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that was half unbuttoned and a pair of black jeans that hugged his thigh tightly.

Seonghwa suddenly grabbed Wooyoung's wrist, catching his attention.

"Come inside baby. You'll have enough time to stare."

He said, pulling Wooyoung inside. The younger let out a squeal.

Once they were inside, Seonghwa closed the door and looked at Wooyoung.

"So why did y-"

Wooyoung started but was cut off by Seonghwa who pinned him against the door, one hand on his waist, the other over his mouth. He leaned down to his ears.

"Shhh baby. We don't want my parents to know a church boy is here to sin do we?"

He whispered in a seductive way. Wooyoung didn't understand what that meant but nodded anyways.

"Shall we go upstairs in my room?"

He nodded once again, feeling his body give in. It was like Seonghwa was controlling him. The black haired dragged Wooyoung inside a room before closing the door and locking it.

Seonghwa slowly approached Wooyoung and out of instinct, the younger backed away from Seonghwa.

Suddenly his legs hit against the flange of the bed, making him fall backwards. Seonghwa smirked before hovering over him.