Prologue

So this is the first time I've ever shared this, so I'm a little nervous about the reactions.  I've got the next few chapters written [this is just the prologue/intro] and will be releasing one every few days.  I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions you guys could give.  However if you're planning on commenting that I suck without giving a reason, I will be forced to ignore you into oblivion. That's just unhelpful.  Anyway, I hope you like it!

Lisa [DearDiary]

P.S.  I revamped it, so hopefully you reread. Lol.  The first try just seemed too easy.  Like I handed you everything on a silver platter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black and White

Prologue

-------------------Nine Years Ago-

They were afraid of me.  I could see it in their faces as they manacled me to the heavy, oak chair in the middle of the room.  Elders surrounded me on all sides, not to protect me, but to witness.  The chains didn't even rattle as my small arms trembled.  An emotionless voice rang out, echoing up to the vaulted ceiling.

                "Eleanor Maragareth Arabella Parks.  You have been tried and found guilty of the following crimes:  Murder in the second degree, murder in the second degree, assault on agent of this council, and blatant violation of the First Vow."

                Sobs shook me as I stared at row upon row of flat, merciless faces.  "I didn't do it.  I didn't do it.  I didn't do it. I didn't do it."

                "You are hereby sentenced to life in isolation-effective immediately."

                A gavel cracked, signaling two men, who carried me chains and all from the silent room.  My voice was hoarse as I whispered one final time, "I didn't do it."

                I blacked out.