"Yes, Di... she was..."

"Poor girl..."

"I will take care of her, Di."

"Chotte, I think we should pre pond the marriage."

"It's not necessary Di...."

"No Chotte, don't underestimate your opponent and definitely not when your loved one is involved in that. I don't want Khushi to get effected anymore."

"But Guptas are not ready for the marriage. They would like to complete all the rituals."

"I will talk to Buaji. They could complete the rituals in a simple way if they want to perform them compulsorily"

"Are you scared, Di?" Arnav asked.

"Think whatever... I don't want to delay this marriage. That's all. Hope you will do it for me."

Arnav nodded yes.

As Anjali said, Buaji was shocked.

"Anjali bitiya..." Buaji dragged with hesitation.

"Buaji, you no need to worry about anything. Please complete the rituals as soon as possible. I don't want to take risks. I want Khushi and Payal to be in RM. Please try to understand, Buaji."

"Ok, Nandkhisor... when do you want the marriage to take place?"

"Coming Sunday."

"We have just two days, bitiya..."

"Perform Mehandi tomorrow morning and Sangeeth in the evening. Over morrow will be haldi and Sunday will be marriage."

Buaji sighed.

"Please Buaji..."

"Ok fine... we will complete all the rituals simply."

"That's enough Buaji."

Anjali disconnected the call sighing.

"Buaji agreed..." she smiled at Nani.

Arnav and Akash spared a glance at each other. They didn't smile at each other but they were damn happy. At the same time, they were tensed too. They are going to be completely engaged for the next three days.

Evening

Arnav dialed Khushi. She attended it and started blabbering.

"Arnavji... our marriage is on Sunday... tomorrow will be Mehandi and sangeet. Day after tomorrow is haldi..."

"Khushiiiii.... Take a breath."

"Do you know how tensed I'm?"

"Why?"

"Arnavji, do you think it's just like telling WHAT THE...?"

Arnav chuckled.

"It's our marriage Arnavji... in two days we have to perform all the rituals... it seems, I can't dance in the Sangeeth ritual like how I planned." She said sadly.

"How did you plan?"

"I thought to dance with my friends till midnight...."

"So what? Do it..."

"No Arnavji... as we have haldi the next day, Buaji will scold us for sure. She will insist us to sleep soon." She pouted making face.

"Khushi... you know what..."

"What?"

"Here, we are worrying about what will happen next, but you are bothering about dancing in Sangeeth... it's possible only for you." he smiled.

"Go Arnavji... are we going to marry for several times? No right?"

Arnav chuckled.

"Absolutely"

"That's why I'm bothering."

Arnav smiled. He thought she would be upset because of today's happenings. So he called her to console her. But Khushi no needs anyone to cheer her up. He smiled.

"Ok go to sleep..."

Arnav was supposed to disconnect the call.

"Arnavji..."

"Yeah..."

"Why did you call me?"

"I wanted to know whether you are all right."

"I'm not at all fine Arnavji"

"Yeah... you are worried about dancing in Sangeeth. And I can do nothing with it."

"Haan Arnavji... you sleep... "

"You...?"

"I'm also going to sleep."

"Ok sleep well... but don't think of me."

"Thinking of you? But why I think of you?"

"Just like that... don't forget... you should not think of me tonight. Good night,"

Arnav cut the call smilingly. Khushi frowned thinking of his words. Why does he say that? She started thinking of the reason for DON'T THINK OF ME... without getting sleep.

To be continued...