ch.8 - "psppspspsps"

Start from the beginning

"Y'know, why and when did he started to overwork himself- We literally just did a hUge time skip from May/June to October because the author didn't wanna be so far behind-!"

"Vinnie- A n o -" "Oh- Nothin', kuya-" "Please, Vinyl, not the fourth wall qwq-" Hershey fake s o b s -

"The fourth fall will be broken a lot of time for this ch a p t e r -"

"nOOOOOO-"

"Yeah, at this point, this story is rushed now-"

"auThOR plEASSS--"

.

.

School has ended. Sham, Hershey, and Vinyl decided to go to the usual cafe as always.

"Good afternoon, po!" Sham greets.

"Welcome back." Mr Apollo greets back. "Where's Frost?" He asks.

"We haven't seen him since he and I separated to get to our classes-" Sham replies. 

Mr Apollo nods, "I see. Well, dine in or take out?"

"Dine in- Frost might arrive later-"

.

.

"Sham, it's been a hour- I don't think Frost is coming." Hershey looks over to Sham. Sham sighs, "Yeahh, yer right- Let's just order a take out for him." Sham stood up and went over to the counter.

"Vinyl? You've been kinda quiet-" "Oh-? Oh! Sorry, Hershey!" "It's alright-"

"Sorry.. I'm just thinking- about Frost-" Vinyl was cut off, "You has crush on h i m :0"

"Oi, the author is literally trying not to rush the story-"

"O h r i g h t -"

Sham then comes back to the table, "Vinyl?" "Yeah, kuya?" Vinyl looks up.

"Can you take this to Frost? Just in case if he's at the dorms, our dorm room number is 036 at the second building." Sham hands over a paper bag to Vinyl. "Sure thing, kuya." Vinyl took the paper bug.

"Why?" Vinyl asks. "Because I promised Hershey that we'll hangout today." Sham explains. Vinyl nodded, "Ah, okie."

.

Seriously, give me i de  a s- I d U M -

.

Vinyl heads to the dorms. He walks to the counter and tapped his finger.

"Excuse me?"

A rabbit turns her head and faced Vinyl, "Yes? How may I help you?"

"Which floor in the second building is dorm room 063 on?"

"The third floor."

"Alright, thank you."

.

Vinyl knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

The door suddenly opENS : O

"Oh hey.."

Vinyl looks up and saw a tired Frost boi :0

"Hi :3- I brought a take out from the usual cafe :3"

Frost let out a quiet chuckle and patted Vinyl on the head, "..Thanks, shortcake."

Frost stepped aside to let Vinyl in. As Vinyl walks in, he closes the door behind him.

"So where have you been this whole time?" Vinyl asks as he sat down on the chair by Sham's desk.

"Here." Frost simply replied.

"Ano-"

"I've been here at my dorm the entire school hours, sleeping. When me and Sham separated, I went straight back here." Frost explains. "O-Oh-"

"Well- Here." Vinyl then hands over the paper bag to Frost. Frost took it and looked inside.

"A muffin.. :0" Frost gasped :O

"Sorry- Sham was the one who ordered the take out for you-"

"It's alright. He knows my favorites." Frost took the muffin and b it e s.

"O-Oh, okay-" Vinyl mutters.

"Where is your cousin..?" Frost asks. "Uh- Hanging out with Hershey?" Vinyl replies, Frost nodded and continued to eat his muffin.

"So uh- Did you have a excuse to not attend classes--" "I'll take care of it tomorrow."

"Are you sick?-" "I'm fine. I'm just tired."

c o u g h

This is awkward-

haha-

"How was school, shortcake?" Frost asks while he took a big bite from his muffin.

"Uh- It was interesting." Vinyl answers.

Frost nodded and finished his muffin.

.

Howtomakeabookinteresting

.

It's 9pm, and Sham just arrived at the dorms.

He opens the door and switches on the light. He turns to face the bunk bed and saw Frost, cuddling a smol green bear- oh wait- It's Vinyl :0

"I- Oh-"

"Shut up." Frost suddenly spoke.

"I- You're awake?-"

"Woke up when you opened the door."

"Is Vinyl asleep?"

"Yes."

"Ah, okay-"

.

.

.

Lol I don't know anymore :v

Lol bye

Have a good day/night :)