The beginning...

«The Birth of The rose of light.»

Mitsuko? Who's Mitsuko?

...

Oh! You must be talking about [Redacted]!

Alright let me tell you her tale.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[Redacted] or well, Mitsuko..

Mitsuko is not her real name, you could say.

She was not born with blood parents, she was born from magic itself, by who is not quite yet important, not yet at least.

She born on a pile of roses, under a heavenly light that feels quite divine, Mysterious but not at all dangerous.

But who knows, it could be deceiving thee.

The crying newborn was founded by a man with White hair and piercing amethyst eyes, black wings on his head, gently picking the child up, feeling his heart swell with joy once the newborn stared at him now quiet, curious.

And thus he stood as her guardian, and raised her as his own.

His name is Raziel Arrian Zephaniah Lunarius Yvaine Vespere..Quite a mouthful yeah?

But he is mostly known as Raziel Vespere, Mitsuko's foster father.

She was raised in a family filled with soul wielders, or at least that's what she know about them.

They spent alot of times together, a lot of memories..kept in those albums she owned, and cherished.

They aren't perfect for sure, but she sure as hell love them with the bottom of her heart.

Oh yeah! Did I mention that her family are soul wielders?

Well guess what, she is too! Quite a unique one I tell you, Raziel and his siblings where..shocked about this one particular thing.

Her soul, was white with a red fade.

In which I wonder...what it does.

You could find out if you dig deeper into this, what kind of secrets would you unfold?

How interesting.