Chapter two

Thump thump thump! Kevin ran down the stairs and went into the wash room. He went into a crammed little door and as he was putting in a passcode into a weird object on a door I never even seen before, he told me it was going to be okay and I had to be very quiet. He said he wanted to tell me what was happening but if he did, then my mom would kill him. I heard a quiet beeping sound and that door I have never seen, creaked open. The area inside was bigger then I thought it would be. Kevin threw me inside. "Here is my watch. I need you to not talk or move for at least for today. The man who killed your father is here. This is a secret compartment your mother built in case he ever came back. You have a magical power nobody knows what it is but you are special and he wants you." Kevin whispered. Suddenly, we here creak! And a thump thump thump! It was the killer I knew it! Kevin slammed the door and hid the compartment behind something like a refrigerator. While I was in there I heard a scratchy voice saying,"where is the girl? I know she is here somewhere!" And then I heard kevin's voice."I don't know!" Then I heard another gun shot. Then thump thump thump! And a slam! Of the cellar door shutting. I was safe at least for now. The room was warm, it had a cozy grandma'a house feel. I could get used to this. For know. All I needed to do is figure out, this. "How will I survive for the rest of my life, knowing that all my parents, are dead? Who will rescue me. If I eventually get found, what will he do to me?" I can't hide forever, right?