❛ - ➣ henry & owen.

Comenzar desde el principio

how he reacts to someone insulting you:
- oh girl he doesn't like it at all.
- he'll get mad of course, he might even threaten to beat their ass about it.
- makes sure you know it isn't true at all.
- if it's something you're insecure about he does whatever he can to make you smile again.
- oh yes he does pull out the motorcycle impression if he can't get you to laugh.
- "vroom vroom vroom."
- "shut up, henry." but you're laughing so he's all good
- he's protective of you like he is sam so it never goes over well
- but he won't make the situation worse for you if you ask him not to.
- a gentleman.

how he proposes to you:
- oh my god okay, remember sam's robot??
- he finds some batteries and puts a ring in the hand, makes it walk over to you all quietly.
- "hey y/n, you got something there huh?"
- sam is in on this too so expect him to be all giddily watching from somewhere
- it's his mom's ring too so be careful with it thank you in advance.
- you probably start crying about it when he asks
- he's all smiles and cracking stupid jokes while he waits for your reply
- you say yes, of course.
- since there's not really a place for a ceremony (unless you make it to jackson) you kind of just deem yourselves married.
- he'll refer to you as mrs. and you'll refer to him as mr.
- sometimes you wear the ring on a necklace just to make sure you don't lose it while out and about
- sam is your lil brother-in-law now so expect tons of shenanigans with him.

game night:
- okay tell me this man would not be killer at chess??
- also he loves a game of cards.
- sam is always there too, charades are involved sometimes too.
- game night is big for you, you like giving the boys a chance to relax and unwind.
- always finding new games to play or learning games you played pre-outbreak.
- i just feel like he likes drawing too so maybe you guys find some wacky glasses and play that "guess what i'm drawing game?" (please tell me you know the one)
- hide and seek just so he can tease you about it while hunting you
- "i'm gonna find you!" dramatic growl ensues
- you laughing and giving away your place.

how he deals with your panic attacks:
- always prepared.
- he'll get sam to get you some water while he tries talking to you in a calm voice.
- quietly counting to ten and down so you can steady your breathing to the pattern of it.
- i know he's big on the 'only take what we need' but he'll find your favorite things during these occasions.
- always makes sure you're good to go and that you're feeling better.
- if not he'll let you stay inside (if you're okay to be alone) and he'll do the scavenging that day.
- sam tries to make you laugh too, lil bean
- hugs if you're up for them.
- never harsh with you about it, he knows you can't help it, he tries to be as understanding as possible.

what he loves about you:
- he loves that you keep him steady.
- from what we saw, henry can be pretty serious at times and only gets to enjoy little moments every now and then
- you, however, always try to give him and sam these moments of peace and normalcy. his birthday? you remember it and make him something if you can.
- he also loves the way you treat sam.
- whenever he's too caught up in worrying about supplies or such you'll calm him down and steady his thoughts.
- he appreciates that so much because he knows he does need to enjoy the little moments at times

how he reacts to you speaking negatively about yourself:
- absolutely hates it.
- maybe you criticize yourself about something you don't do as well as he does and he overhears it. automatically reassures you that you're doing fine and getting better at it every day.
- if it's something he accidentally said to you in a moment he'll apologize of course.
- doesn't want you to feel bad in any way, so he tries his best to make sure you know how amazing you are to him.
- from what sam said in the radio station, henry can be a little harsh at times but always tries to comfort you during these moments.
- he just wants you to feel good about yourself because he knows how wonderful you are.