Part 1

So this will be a story that talks about the kind of ending I would've liked to happen in A Xenomorph book made by called 'My Xenomorph'. It's basically about an 11 year old girl named Kat who saves a Chestbuster thinking that it was a snake with a mutation that gave it legs, and then they go on adventures through a post apocalyptic version of 'Alien's invasion and helps/watches it grow up. But every person she meets she risks the chance of them being killed by Xaez. Which is what she names the Xeno after he is fully grown. Go check out the book and read it because even with this description there is so much more best left unsaid. It is truly an awesome book.

In my ending I think of them as a mate pair, even though she is truamatized by the fact that Xaez kills everyone that she grows close to, she loves Xaez too much to kill or leave him and get him killed by the other humans, and Xaez is very overprotectie of Kat and is bringing her to an unknown location.

-----<continuing off from near where the book ends since this is still fresh in my mind>-------

(This is copied from the story itself...I hope I do this right)

'Xaez turned again, facing the cave. He made a sound almsot like a chirp. He turned his head back to me, tilting his head expectantly. "What is he waiting for?"

I faced him, giving him the same tilted head but with a confused expression. My hands were gripping Prone's dog tags. I could feel the cold rain run down my hand and onto the cool metal. Tears dripped from my eyes but I wasn't sad or happy. I didn't feel...anything. I was cold. 'I want to go home'

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. Turning myself towards the cave and with my family in my mind, I shakily made my way into the entrance; with my xenomorph right beside me.

(There... now that that part is over with I can actaully go on with my idea, geez @Cheetar I hope that you were worth the pain of copying all of that down since copy/paste doesn't work with Wattpad)
(Edit: I'm going through and reworking the story...still hate this roadblock).

I stepped past the mouth of the cave keeping in mind that there were still other Xenomorphs around, and then I looked at Xaez and all of the worry that I had went away like that. Though after the second step I suddenly remembered why I fell down the first time. My legs gave out from underneath me again, but instead of hitting the ground I was caught by Xaez's tail.

Roman please don't come looking for me, I don't know what would happen to me if I got you killed by Xaez. I was no longer thinking about my surroundings as my body involuntarily shivered. What was happening? Did I get sick from being too cold? Was it because of Xaez? No it couldn't have been because of him...could it?

I barely felt it as Xaez picked me up and pressed me to his chest once again before the cold air rushing by seemingly made everything worse. Occasionally he stopped and smelled the air before growling and shooting into a full speed chase for something again.

I couldn't keep my eyes open for very much longer, but I needed to keep them open. If not for myself then for Xaez. He was doing this to help me, right? Yes. I trusted him without a doubt, but why did those questions still remain:

Why did I trust him? He killed Prone. He killed all of those other people even when he knew that they weren't going to do anything to me. So why did I trust him? Why did I keep coming back to him? Why was I so...

Xaez sudden stop jolted me out of my thoughts and I felt him set me down and then lower himself to the ground and press himself over me. What was he doing? Where was I again?

"Xaez what's happening?" I tried to ask him, but all that came out was his name as but a whisper. Even then I'm sure that he heard me. He didn't show any sign of answering however.