||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 05

C L I C H É  0 5
d

on't mind if it's you

❝ i'm in a relationship with food, sorry❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮
F E B R U A R Y  2 4
(friday)

the cliche of 
making lunch
for the significant
other

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

(Y/N) WAS A TALENTED COOK. there was no doubt about it. her classmates would often find her in the kitchen dorms experimenting with different dishes and ingredients. she would often spend her weekend trying out different recipes and force feeding it to her best friend, denki kaminari. it might seem cruel, but she knew he secretly enjoyed being babied and fed by her. 

and it's free food. why would he complain?

it was no surprise that the moment the half cold and half hot male found out, he wanted to try out the girl's cooking. he had read once that cooking can tell a lot about a person. if their dishes mainly focuses on salt, sugar or spice. it can tell a lot.

not to mention the popular quote 'the fastest way to get into someone's heart is through their stomach.'

but honestly speaking, it's complete bullshit to him.

how can you get into someone's heart through food? if that was the case, then wouldn't he have already fallen in love with the ladies in the cafeteria for serving him his beloved cold soba? wouldn't he have already fallen in love with all the people he had at least eaten with once? and most importantly, wouldn't he at least have started to love his father for feeding him all this years?

besides, the heart isn't in the digestive system. how on earth can that phrase possibly be true?

but then again, he was still in the process of learning how to not take things seriously and rationally. 

he rubbed onto his eyes attempting to remove of the excess sleep as he made his way to the common room kitchen. he was surprised to hear loud giggles and laughter coming from inside the room making him grunt in response. he didn't want to cross paths with any of the rowdy and noisy students in his class. especially after he had finally gotten some sleep. 

he was about to turn and walk away to go back to his dorm not wanting to deal with the antics of his class before he heard a voice call out "(y/n)!"