Chapter 7: Meeting Juno

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): I have to answer it's Ms. Smith.

I answered the phone.

(Y/N): Hi Ms. Smith.

Ms

Ms. Smith: Oh good you picked up. Listen I have to tell you something important. It's time for the girls to visit the doctor. Unfortunately due to the fact that demi human biology is still relatively new to our doctors we will have to send them off to a specialist.

(Y/N): Oh how far is the specialist?

Ms. Smith: The girls will have to fly in a plane to get there, but don't worry they will be back in a week.

(Y/N): Oh I see.

Ms. Smith: Just make sure they are packed and ready for tomorrow. We'll send a car to pick them up and transport them. Just so you know my team of demi humans will be joining them so they will be in good hands.

(Y/N): Ok. Thanks.

Ms. Smith: Oh one more thing before I forget you need to come to HeadQuarters to sign the medical paperwork for the girls.

(Y/N): I'll see you tomorrow.

I hung up the phone and returned to the table to see the girls looking at me concerned. Amunet took my hand in hers.

Amunet: What's happening?

(Y/N): Well it's time for you guys to go to the doctors.

Lily: That's not so bad.

Orchid: Yeah what with the grimes on your face.

(Y/N): You girls have to go see a specialist who deals with demi humans and you'll be gone for a week.

All Girls: What!?!?!

Amunet: I'm sure you mean we will all be gone for a week.

(Y/N): No, it's just you guys going.

Orchid: No.

Lily: We won't go without you?

Maya: If this is a joke it's not funny.

(Y/N): It's not a joke. You guys have to pack a bag because they will be here tomorrow to take you guys.

The girls all let you a goan of disapproval. They got up and were about to go to their rooms to pack, but I pulled all of them into a hug.

(Y/N): Listen I'm not happy about this either, but it's important to see the doctor.

Lily: Are you going to miss us?

(Y/N): Of course I'm gonna miss you all. My life sucked before you all came and now it is better than I ever could've dreamed it could be. I'll probably have a hard time sleeping because I've slept with one of you almost every night since you girls got here.