Chapter 111 Birthday Gift

Start from the beginning

Gu Yuan thought of this, and once again looked at Hu Yuejing in the distance, completely relieved.

Hu Yuejing's face was pale, her hands were trembling, her half-life glory, all her glory, all the admiration she had received, as if everything had come from that "The Eternal Love", even when her husband confessed to her that year, he opened his mouth It's "I saw you back and I fell deeply."

In the first few years, she would also be nagging, she would hate, she would feel guilty, but year after year, Gu Yuan disappeared. She felt that Gu Yuan would never wake up again, and all the secrets would be buried All stakeholders will be silent, and no one will turn up the old account.

But how could she think that Gu Yuan woke up, not only waking up, but also her son who supported her.

Hu Yuejing took a deep breath. She felt that her body was slowly falling, sinking a little, and she was about to sink into the abyss.

Just then, she heard Ji Qisen's voice: "This picture was taken by my mother twenty-seven years ago. I don't know why it was stolen. I have hired detectives and lawyers. The investigation into this matter was clear. Although the lawsuit period may have passed, I will not let the other party go. Where justice is not enough, I will return my mother to justice. "

His voice was sober and calm, word by word, very powerful, that was no firmness to slow down after speaking.

When Ji Qisen said so, no one doubted the authenticity of his words.

This is a public occasion where several media around the world are present. This is Ji Qisen, the helm of the AK Group, and a figure on the world wealth list.

He couldn't believe it.

But if what he said is true, what does it mean?

It means that the woman who looks young and bright before her eyes is already in her forties? Is she really Ji Qisen's mother? Is Nie Yu's mother?

Is it true that the Crown Prince and the AK Group Shaodong family are the same mother?

This mother is still so young, how can it be that she cannot be forty-five years old?

Also, the picture of this mom was stolen for commercial purposes? ? At that time, the popular blockbuster "Cang Tian Bu Qing Qing" turned out to be a misappropriation of photos for publicity?

Each of these messages was very powerful. Some of them came suddenly. Some people were shocked by the fact that the two princes shared a mother. Some people were wondering how she stayed so beautiful that she was in her 40s. Exuding the astringent sweetness that only young girls have? Of course, more people pay attention to the TV series "Unforgettable Love", and people's eyes quickly fall on Hu Yuejing's face.

They saw Hu Yuejing's complexion, her eyes dull, her shoulders shrunk, and her gorgeous dress skirt trembling as her body seemed to be standing still.

It seems to be true?

The people shocked by this breaking news slowly reacted, whispers came from the crowd, and the original waiter disappeared, not even the sound of the original music tended to be silent.

And while everyone was still digesting the news of the shocking audience, Gu Yuan had calmed down, and under the dazzling silver lamp, she stared at her son.