Lychee ice cream

“War, are you staying here tonight or going back home?” asked P’Aun as soon as they entered P'Aun's condo a.k.a their second home. They always stay there whenever the schedule ends late and they have another early schedule the next day or on holiday where they can stay up all night playing PS4 with other labelmate.

It's 9PM and they just finished their last schedule for the day. Tomorrow is War's birthday so he might want to celebrate at home, that’s what Yin thought.

“i’m too tired to drive home.” War throw himself on the sofa as he's really tired from the dance practice just now. It's the last practice before the birthday fanmeeting tomorrow.

“do you want me to send you?” offered P’Aun as that's actually part of his job and he knew War really worn out but War shake his head instantly,

“no, it’s okay. I'll just sleep here tonight, we are all tired today. Let’s just rest." added War. after that they all agree to just stay at the condo to rest. Today’s schedule are packed and tiring, no wonder they’re all exhausted.

Yin walked to the kitchen to grab his favourite lychee ice cream to refresh himself.

“aw, there’s no ice cream left” he picked up the empty box out of the fridge and toss it into the trash bin. he pouted.

"I saw there's 2 stick left last morning but now they're gone" he continue whining.

“i’ll go buy it since i’m going out to buy dinner too” said P’Aun, grabbing his car's key and wallet.

"You want me to accompany you?" asked Yin.

"Nevermind, just get some rest first"

                                 ...

“I’m home!” yelled P’Aun, announcing his arrival

“give me the ice cream, i’ll put it in the fridge first” asked Yin excitedly

“err i’m sorry Yin, the ice cream are out of stock at the store” P’Aun rubs the back of his neck, feeling guilty. he saw the disappointment in Yin face. He went to 3 different stores and all of them are out of stock. So he decided to just come back home.

“hmm, it’s okay then. let’s eat” Yin pulled a smile, War still on the sofa observing the situation.

                                ...

“P’War~ ” Yin called War from the living room.

“yes” he answered Yin but his eyes still fixed on his phone.

“P’War come here” called Yin again

“what is ittt” his eyes won’t move from the screen

“P’ come here for a while” yelled Yin

War got up from his bed as soon as he heard Yin’s voice as he have something urgent to tell. “yes, yes, i’m coming”

“why?” War sat on the sofa, beside Yin.
“let’s buy ice cream” Yin look at War with anticipation.
“right now ?” said War
“na, na, can you accompany me? please~” pleads Yin. He shakes War hands softly luring the older.
“ahh okay okay, let’s go” War surrender.

“ohho War~ i thought you are tired but now you’re going out for an ice cream huh?” teased P’Aun, he have been observing the two from the kitchen since just now. He also knew that War always surrender when Yin start to plead.

“i’m just accompanying him, he drive by himself” replied War,

and P'Aun is not buying it.

Yin got up from the sofa excitedly and rush to the door.

                                  ...

“i’ll go buy it” when War about to open the car door, Yin stopped him. Yin reach for the door and close it back.

“what?” asked War, furrowing his brows in confusion.

“i’m the one who wants the ice cream, wait here. i’ll be quick”.
Their face are only 3 inch away now and of course they can feel each other’s breathe. they stares at each other’s eyes for a seconds until War push Yin’s face away lightly,

“alright!, i give you 5 minutes. if not i’m leaving you here”
War adjusting his seat, acting like nothing happen even though he knows that his ears are burning red right now

“ookayyyy, 5 minutes is more than enough” Yin smiled and left the car.

                                 ...

10 minutes passed,

War kept looking at the stores as he can’t see Yin coming out from the store. Yin said he would take less than 5 minutes but he’s still not here

20 minutes passed,

‘Where is he? is there many people at the store?’ War opened his Line but there’s no text from Yin.

30 minutes passed,

War start to feel uneasy, even if there’s a lot of people in there, 30 minutes to buy an ice cream is just doesn’t make senses. it may melt by now. He then proceed to call Yin.

ringing.......
no answer

“i’m here~” Yin opened the door and entered the car with two big plastic bags

War turned his head looking at the sound.
“Yin!” he can’t hide his feelings. ‘thank god there’s nothing bad happened’ . now he can breathe properly.

“am i taking a long time?” asked Yin
“not long, just enough for me to think that you’re kidnapped with some crazy fans.” War rolled his eyes. Yin smiled and put the plastic bags on his lap.

“what did you bought?” asked War. Yin smirks but he didn’t say anything. War look at Yin, furrowing his brows.

“put the plastic at the back then, how can you drive like that” Yin is acting weird but War decided to just ignore and back to his phone. Yin won’t budge. He’s still in that position and that makes War to turned his head towards him.