Drama club member(One-Shot 22)

CJ walked in the drama club to see how Leo and Haidyn was doing but was greeted by a certain silver haired boy, around her age "why hello there m'lady" the silver haired boy greeted, gently grabbing her hand and kissing it "why hello. Aren't you a charmer" CJ giggled 'that's cute..' the boy thought to himself, blushing and chillingly smiling "so.. what's your name?" CJ asked, releasing her hand "the name's Kane" he calmly introduced with a calm smile on his face.
—————————————

Full Name: Kane Nickname(s): noneAge: 11Gender: Male/boySexuality: heterosexualSpecies: human

Full Name: Kane
Nickname(s): none
Age: 11
Gender: Male/boy
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: human

•part of the drama club.
•is a prodigy actor.
•is bad at sports.
•kinda dramatic.
•loves acting.
•likes to cosplay.
•is ALWAYS the main lead in the plays. -sigh-
•is kind of a flirter
•calm
•likes to wear costumes
•lives an ordinary life.
•has a crush on CJ
•Wayne dislikes him
•in the 5C class
•some-what a drama Queen.
•some of the girls in the 4th grade find him charming.EW-
—————————————
"Well nice to meet you Kane" CJ smiled, sweetly "but, can I please get pass I want to see my friends, Haidyn and Leo" CJ said "you don't need to see their acting see mines~" Kane declared, proudly, smiling at her, then walked up to her and cornered her "ummmmm.." CJ mumbled. "GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN YOU FREAK!" a male voice screamed from behind them "W-Wayne?!" CJ yelled then ran off and hid behind her cousin "what the heck are you doing with my girl?!" Cane exclaimed, some-what dramatically "one, she's my cousin. Two, she's not an object to mess around with!" Wayne angrily exclaimed then Wayne turned to his cousin "hey Ceej. You can leave I will deal with mr. Drama king here" Wayne said to CJ, CJ nodded, knowing how this will turn out then ran off.

Then Wayne turned to Kane with a fierce glare appearing on his face, Kane then gulped '**** I'm screwed..' 0_0💧 Kane thought to himself.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________

Spy ninjas and PZ One-Shots, images and more! Book 2//AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara