Chapter 1: The Wake Awakens

Tony Stark was in his studio preparing the plans for the iron spider costume, when all of a sudden his black vision and all he knows is who had fainted.

When he awoke Tony could see that he was not in his studio, but in a black room with only a few nightlights on his side to get light.

He heard a groan to his left.

" Mr Stark. " 

He looks next to him and sees Peter Parker the kid he recruited to fight the Rogers team.

"Hey kid, are you okay?"

Peter nodded and looked around.

" On est ou Mr Stark. "

"I don't know kid."

While he chatted the other persons present in the room began to wake up.

"Where are we?"

Tony froze by hearing the way that came from one side of Peter's seat, he leaned to the side and saw.

"Rogers," says Tony in a neutral tone.

Steve grimaced to the sound of Tony "Stark's" way, Steve said in a slightly worried tone and Tony didn't part in a good run.

"What we're doing here," Sam asked a little drowsy.

"Stark tells me that it's not yet one of your inventions," says Steve, looking at Tony with his gaze (it's your fault. )

"I didn't do anything," Tony shouted at Steve.

"Quiet everyone" says a very familiar path that Tony could easily recognize.

"Brucie" says Tony, looking to his right happy to find his best friend and his science bros.

"Bruce!" says a woman's way behind Bruce.

Bruce turned around and went.

"Hi Nat" says Bruce in a gentle and sad way.

"How minion what a charming reunion" says an unrecognizable path for everyone.

Suddenly a girl with black hair and green eyes appears before had.

"Who are you?" said Steve, trying to get up, but he was stuck.

"My name is Raven and I brought you here.

"Why did you bring us here?" asked Fury.

"You're going to watch a movie," Raven says in a joyous way.

"What!" cried the whole room.

"You brought me here with him," Tony said, pointing to Steve, "To watch a movie."

"Not just any movie your future has you," Raven said, pointing to you and Tony, this time pointing to Peter.

"Me?" asked Peter, pointing at himself.

"Yes you now the film will start give five minutes to install it" she says, leaving them alone.

"Who's the kid?" asked Nat.

"He's my intern," says Tony, placing his hand on Peter's shoulder.

"You don't have an intern, you hate them," Nat says with doubt, seeing Tony's lie very well.

Before Tony can answer the screen started and Raven returns to the room.

"All right, everyone the movie is going to start, are you ready?" asked Raven.

"Do we have a choice?" asked Maria Hill.

"No," Raven says cheerfully and turns the film on and all the nightlights go out.

The film begins.

The allocation of places

3ème ranger

Wanda, Vision, Thor.

2ème ranger

Clint, Natasha, Scott, Shuri, T'Challa, Maria, Fury.

1er ranger

Rhodes, Bruce, Tony, Peter, Steve, Sam, Bucky