Chapter 15

WAENG :3
Voteu pleaseu~ and uhm, uh, ahm, hmm,

It's just a teeny weeny warning cuz it ain't that part yet, so enjoy, i guess?

Chapter 15: "Call a kiss"

Yeonjun pressed his lips into a thin line, with his head low. Mrs. Choi, Soobin's mother, was only staring at them after they announced what they had to say. The long silence made them deaf.

Soobin gave . "M-mom, s-say something.."

Mrs. Choi raised a brow.

Yeonjun sighed nervously. "Mrs. Choi, I know this was so sudden but I have loved Soobin for a long tim--"

Yeonjin was cut off by Soobin's mom shrieking. She stood up and held Soobin and Yeonjun's hands. "I can't believe it! Eeeeek! My sweet soobinnie has a boyfriend!" she wiped her tears.

Soobin went to his mom, worried. "Why are you crying, mom?"

Mrs. Choi suddenly hugged him tight. "I am just so proud of you! A-and.. and now you're all grown up and you already have a boyfriend, it felt so fast. You were just taking your first baby steps yesterday.."

Soobin turned into Yeonjun who was smiling widely. Soobin mentally shaked his head at his mom's long speech about him growing up.

"Mom, okay. That's TMI, you don't need to tell that I ate my own shit. " he broke their hug.

She glared at him, "Language, you young boy!"

Soobin went to Yeonjun's side and shrugged. "Mom, stop it, I'm almost an adult."

Mrs. Choi gasped. "Now your no longer obeying me, just because you're in a relationship! Oh gosh!"

"Mom."

She scoffed at him. "Fine, I'll cut the dramas, honey." she turned into Yeonjun. "And you, young man, take care of my baby, don't you ever hurt him, never! I'm trusting you on this one, Yeonjun."

Yeonjun smiled. "With all due respect, ma'am. I will. Always."

She clapped. "Have fun, sweeties. Oh and Soobin, sugar, don't forget to tell your dad about this."

...

Soobin headed to his room with his boyfriend's hand locked with his. He opened the door and got in, but stopped when Yeonjun didn't move.

"Hyu--L-love, is something wrong?" Soobin asked, with a shade of red filled his cheeks.

"U-uhm.." Choi Yeonjun! Think! Don't let him misunderstood you just because of wanting him, in his room?!

"Yeah.." he just said and looked away. But Soobin can't just leave it like that right? Yeonjun looked disturbed.

He cupped Yeonjun's face making the shorter male flinch. Soobin looked directly to those eyes, seeing his own reflection.

"Are you feeling well? Where does it hurts? Tell me, are you oka--" Soobin didn't get to finish his sentence after a soft pair of lips slammed into his.

The bunny was startled at first, but then kissed back a little later.

Yeonjun snaked his arm around the younger's waist leading him inside the room. He swiftly closed the door, not leaving Soobin's lips.

Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck, now feeling the heat as the kiss they share deepens.

Lost in thoughts, Soobin felt his back laid in the soft matress, gripping the collar of Yeonjun's shirt. While Yeonjun placed his hands on Soobin's abdomen, hearing the younger's soft moan in his mouth, making him smile.

Soobin opened his mouth with only a small entrance, after he felt the older's tongue pokes, asking for permission.

With his permission, Yeonjun savored Soobin, as its his first time. He felt ecstasy all over his body, it felt like a dream. Kissing Soobin and holding him unto his arms was his dream. But now, its a dream come true.

Yeonjun broke the kiss, knowing that Soobin was also running out of breath.

He stared at the bunny who was catching his breath, looking away blushing. He looked at Soobin's swollen lips.

Beautiful.

He laid down beside Soobin, both of them facing the ceiling. "Hey, babe,"he called out and faced Soobin who was looking at the opposite side of the bed.

"Y-yeah?" Soobin answers, still not looking to him.

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes and hugged Soobin by the waist, burying his face into Soobin's neck. He left wet kisses, sucking them but not enough to make a hickey.

His kisses went up, into Soobin's jaw, lips, cheeks, eyes, basically over his boyfriend's face. "W-what are you d-doing?"

Yeonjun chuckled and went back to lying down.

He stared at Soobin's face who's now looking at him, "You know, babe," he caressed Soobin by his cheeks. "I love you."

What he said made Soobin blushed harder. Whoa, there's still a redder Soobin than usual. "W-why thw sudden?"

Yeonjun raised a brow but then smiled. "Why? Is there a needed time of a day that I need to follow just to say I love you and shower you with my love?"

Soobin bit his lips, "N-no."

"That's why, I love you."

Jeez, I love him too. But.. Soobin wondered off his mind.

"Hey, where's my I love you too?" he pouted as he looked at his babe.

Soobin looked at him. "Yeah, where is it, hyung?"

Yeonjun left a peck on Soobin's lips. "Calling me hyung means calling for a kiss."

"W-what? N-no, what i-if we're on p-public?" Soobin said not complaining at all.

"Who the hell cares." Yeonjun cuddled and rested on Soobin's shoulders.

"I love you too," Soobin suddenly answered and laughed.

"Ooooh, why is your cheeks going pink~?" the bunny teased. He just got hit by the latter and buried his face more into Soobin's neck.

"But, love.."

"Hmm.." he hummed and breathed against Soobin's neck.

"Earlier.. the k-kiss.." Soobin hesitated to ask it but nothing will go wrong, right?

"What about it?" Yeonjun finally raised his head and looked at Soobin.

"I m-mean.. it was s-something new for me and I--"

"Yeah, too good for a beginner," Yeonjun smirked earning a slap in the chest, from his one and only boyfriend.

"I just-" Soobin was stopped by Yeonjun once again after being pulled into a hug.

Yeonjun fixed their position and they leaned into the headboard of the bed, with hands locked.

Soobin rested his head unto Yeonjun's forehead. "Soobinnie," he began, "I love and respect you so much. Worrying and being nervous is absolutely fine and normal but I would never do anything to you that could hurt you okay? I would not force you to do things that you wouldn't like, especially something like that. I'll wait until you're ready, even it takes long. Because I love you," he sat properly along with Soobin. He left a peck on Soobin's lips and hugged the younger.

Soobin hugged back. "Thank you."

WAENG :3
First time in waeng history I've updated two times, its certainly bcuz of the fam concert. I'm uwuing so much and screaming too, lol.

I just didn't like updating with no specific scene in mind you know? It makes me write so lame like the first chappie went in, :<<

Anygays, i was just wondering if we gor clowned again or its just me bcuz have you noticed txt's hair colors..? Yes, im definitely a clown. Or was it a wig? Somebody answer meh?!