Introduction

hey guys my name is Emma Stone.

I am 16 years old and i live in the UK with my parents. We visited China a lot when we had a holiday ever since i was 10 years old. I grew to love china and it's culture.

I'm always the quiet and weird girl at school. everyday i would get bullied. i tried to take my life once because of that. me and my parents agreed that it would be better for me if i started over to make a fresh start. my parents are best friends with the Qi family because they went to school together in china. After my parents got married they moved back to the UK.

so when i go to china i will stay with Qi Ying and her parents. I met her a couple of times when we were on a holiday. we became friends right away.

my talents are dancing and singing. i really love to do it because i can show and express my emotions. so when i am having a tough time i will dance or sing to express my emotions.

i hope i can make a fresh start with Qi Ying and her family. i also want to make new friends at Yu Qing highschool. I even took chinese lessons for this so now i can speak chinese fluently. I also learned Chinese when we were on our holidays.

i have a dark and emotional past. one thing that happened in the first year of high school in the UK. Is that i had one best friend named Naomi. She would always stand up for me when i got bullied. but one day i got a call from her parents that Naomi got into a accident with a car. And she didn't make it. i blamed myself for what happened to her. i locked myself up in my room for days. All i did was cry and blame myself for her death.

I have a lot of pictures of me and her on my wall. And i also have a necklace that she gave me for my sixteenth birthday. and i have never took it off since that day.

this is Emma Stone:

the necklace she got from naomi:

i hope you guys will like this fanfic :)

xxx Esmee