Chapter 2

Friday 8:35pm Yuelane

"H-hi" Asami said as she faced the guard at the door "Name!" He said sternly, Asami smirked if this guard thought he was anything compared to her he was mistaken "Asami Sato daughter of Hiroshi Sato" The guards eyes widend he instantly moved out the way allowing Asami to pass by.

Once the Ceo was inside the club all her ears were filled with beaming music, there was no way you could hear anything else apart from the music, "How did Opal find this place?" Asami mumbled to herself.

But that no longer mattered, The Sato had caught a glimps of Opal but no Korra. "Hey Opal!" Asami shouted pushing past thousands of people to get to the air bender. "Asami! What are you doing here?" Opal said as she dragged Asami two a small area where they could talk.

"Didnt Bolin tell you I need to find Korra she's been avoiding me"

"I'm right here" both Opal and Asani turned there heads to see a dull blue eyes. "K-korra" Asami felt that flutter in her chest again, but something was wrong m, terrible wrong with the Avatar.

"Korra!" It had finally dawned on her who stood infront of her, her Bestfriend, the one she cares so much about. "Dont touch me" Korra moved away from the Satos embrace slowly breaking her heart "oh...your still upset about the Vacation thing?" Korra didnt reply which was much better than what she was thinking of doing.

"I really do need to talk to you its about Mako" korra raised an eyebrow "then talk" the Sato shook her head "outside" and with that the two women walked outside leaving Opal.

--
Parking Lot Of Hyuuki Club
9:23pm

"Asami we have been standing here for more than a minuet can you talk" Asami shook her head "why are you still upset with me, you know exactly why we had to cancel out Vac-"
Korra frowned "i did not come outside to talk about our stupid little disagreement I came to find out what it is Mako told you?"

Asami took a deep breath "He said he wants to break up with you, i-i don't know wh-....." Korras face had gone pale.

Asami made her way to the Avatar and sat her on the outside chair. "Its okay to cry about it" as if on cue Korra dug her head into the neck of the engeneer and began to sob, Asami began to rub Korras back "i am so sorry.....i never wanted to make you feel left out" Korra began to cry even more "i-...i  I know..." she paused and lifted her face so she could look at the one who helped her out of that stupid wheelchair.

"I-i got jealous....i don't know why, I didnt want you to abandon me" Asami held back the tears she pulled Korra into a tighter embrace but this one it felt meaningful, "i told you, your stuck with me for life, I wont ever abandon yo-" Asami was going to continue until she felt a small wave of pleasure from her neck,

"Uh...k-korra...m-my neck" but the Avatar didn't stop she began to suck and lick different areas of Asamis pale skinned neck until she pulled away.

"You promise not to leave me"

"I promise"

But Asami couldn't shake the feeling that wasn't the question Korra was really asking,

*oh shit she's...leaning in! Do I kiss her? Move away what the he-*
The Satos thoughts were interuppted as Korras lips were on her own.

The kiss had its own way of telling there story yet they never listened.
Korra was the first to pull back for air "oh my god"

"I-i kissed you"

Korra quickly stood up and ran back into the club "KORRA!      Fuck!"