❦ OPERATION I. S. C. R. E. A. M ❦

Почніть із самого початку

She was standing in front of an ice cream machine, holding two waffle cones.

ACCESS DENIED █

ACCESS DENIED █

Numbuh 3: Please give me the vanilla chocolate swirl!

On the roof of the ice cream truck were 3 people; two kids and an adult man, specifically the ice cream guy.

The children were a boy and a girl.

The girl is an African-American with long black hair tied in a braid and was wearing a white-striped dark blue shirt dress, a red cap, with golden hoop earrings and white mary-janes.

The boy had sunglasses covering his eyes and wore a red turtle-neck sweater with grey shorts, white socks, and brown shoes.

Both of the children had magnets strapped on their shoes to prevent themselves from falling off the truck, whereas the ice cream guy had to hold onto giant ice cream.

Numbuh 1: All right Ice Cream Man, spill it

Ice Cream Man: Please, I don't know anything, I swear!

Numbuh 5: We've had it with you guys just driving on by when kids want ice cream.

Numbuh 1: You know wha we want.

Back inside, (y/n) looked over the side view mirror and saw three other ice cream trucks gaining on them.

"Crud. They're after us."

One of the ice cream trucks drove up alongside (y/n). She yanked the stirring wheel to the left and drove their ice cream truck into the other, pining the ice cream truck against the railings.

Numbuh 3 was still trying to get the ice cream machine open, when the reckless driving almost caused it to fall. Luckily Numbuh 3 held on to it.

The other guy growled.

He set the gear shift to drive and drove in front of them.

Ice Cream Truck Driver: How's about a little hot fudge, Sunny.

He clicked on one of the red buttons in his truck. And all of a sudden, the back of his ice cream truck opened up, and spilled hot fudge on the road.

Numbuh 4: Oh, crud!

"Hold on!"

(Y/n) swerved the vehicle to avoid the hot fudge, causing the computer ice cream machine to fell out the back of the truck.

The other two ice cream trucks tried to avoid the incoming machine, but one of the trucks got hit.

"You okay back there, Numbuh 3?"

Numbuh 3: I'm okay. But the ice cream machine fell off.

Just then, the remaining truck fired a missile ice cream cone from the roof of its truck. Numbuh 4 noticed the missile beginning to drill its way through the road like a torpedo towards them.

Numbuh 4: Ice cream drill missle coming from behind!

(Y/n)'s looked at the side view mirror and her eyes widened to see an ice cream missle, indeed, heading towards them.

A crazy idea then came in mind.

"Hang on, guys!"

She drove the truck up to the side of the mountain, then up to the side of a tunnel, going all the way around as the ice cream cone missile passed underneath them.

She then managed to put the truck back on the road.

The truck in front of him and looked at the side view mirror to see the missile was heading towards him.