"Jiju are you blushing?" she whispered.

Sameer immediately got to real world and firstly looked at Naina if she heard or saw anything but to his relief Naina didn't notice. Sameer asked Preeti to keep quiet and requested her to send that picture to him.

After all the chores Sameer and Naina were ready to leave Naina wore a jumpsuit in corduroy with button front detail. Sameer brought it for her and requested Preeti to make her wear it before leaving. Sameer looked at her that how the clothes looked more attractive when Naina wore it. The square neck fitted bodice made her look more smarter. The wide straps rested on her shoulders perfectly while the side pockets made him jealous, why was she keeping her hands inside them, it should be his hand for which her smooth hands are made for. 

"Sameer, Preeti said you brought this, she is lying right?" Naina asked standing beside him.

"No, I bought it for you didn't you like it? I'll return if-"

"No Sameer it's so beautiful, I loved it. Umm.. Thank You!" she hesitated while saying so, that day many 'firsts' were happening and getting a dress from him was one of them.

"It is my responsibility" He said unaware of his words what? who the hell replies this when someone thanks you? "I mean my pleasure. Glad you liked it"

They stared each other. Feeling, they had that day was entirely different and they both just wanted to be in that state for years.

"Naina, you're looking so pretty in this dress" Bela broke their trance.

********************

" ♪ Kuch na kaho..
Kuch bhi na kaho ♪"

" ♪ Kya kehna hai, kya sunna hai" as usual Sameer sang with the radio song. 
" ♪ Tumko pata hai, humko pata hai" to Sameer's surprise this time it was Naina who sang the two sentences, he then realized how melodious her voice became while singing.
" ♪ Samay ka ye pal, tham sa gaya hai" This time they both sang together mixing with their overwhelming emotions, feeling each other's presence. 
" ♪ Aur iss pal me, koi nahi hai.." They blushed trying to hide it from other one. Sameer stopped his car at a red signal.
" ♪ Bas ek main hoon, bas ek tum ho" Their eyes got locked as they sang these lines.

" ♪ Kuch na kaho..
Kuch bhi na kaho ♪"

The song continued leaving two people mesmerized. 

Signal turned green again. While Naina and Sameer were unaware of anything around them. A car's repeated horns brought them back. Naina felt awkwardness she thought of talking somethings. 

"Sameer but where are we going?" Naina asked Naina when she saw Sameer took some other road. 

"We aren't going home, that's for sure, other than this I'll not tell you anything."

"But where, and why do you have some important meeting?"

"Stop it Naina, I'm have other things to do other than meetings" he pretended that he was getting irritated.

"Then what?" Naina turned into Sherlock Holmes and tried to figure out things. 

"Relatives?" she asked and got back a direct 'No' form other side. Suddenly Naina's face got tensed. She spoke softly with fear.

"Are you taking me to get a d i v o r c e ?" Sameer looked at her innocent eyes and fear clearly on her face. "Naina!" he sighed and concentrated on road while a tear drop fell from his eyes thinking of all the pains he gave her. Which would take time to be healed and it would be cured only by his loving words and not a bunch of gifts.