Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

Shay wouldn't talk to me even if I talked to her so I chose to keep quiet. It hurt me so much to watch her cry. When we got to my place, Shay still wouldn't say anything. I went up to her to hug her but she pushed me away and I didn't let go. She finally gave in knowing that it was no use anyway. I hugged her tight as she cried.

Shay's P.O.V. 

"Shhhhhh. Everything's gonna be fine. I promise you." , he whispered while he held me tight.

How I wish I could stay in his arms for ever. I tried to get my act together for his sake. But it was just so hard and then I felt my knees buckle under me and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. 

"Come on baby. I'll carry you upstairs."

"Okay". It was all I coud manage.

When we got to his room, he put me down on his bed and took off my shoes then my socks and then my sweater. God I wanted him so bad. I pulled him in and kissed him passionately or whatever it was considering I've never done this. The other kisses were just y'know. If he was going to go away for alost 2 years, I'd want something special to remember and I loved this boy so much there wasn't anything I wouldn''t do for him. He's everything every girl would want. Harry was sweet, sexy, amazing, honest , caring and the list went on. If I was going to lose my virginity to someone, it would be him. 

########################################

Are they gonna do it? Tune in for more :) xx-shanilah