Chapter 1: Meet the two chaos

"Kaw kaw kaw!! Your destination has arrived! Kaw kaw kaw" Kaori's raven told her as she run into the crowded people. It's already night but it's seem like these people haven't show any sign of leaving. They are having a festival.

"Where is the demon? I do not feel any existence of demon!" Kaori grab the raven's tail. "Kaw, I don't know! Help!" The raven groaned. "Tsk" Kaori stand up and look around. She try to stay focus and sense the demon existence. "The shrine" She as she rush to the place.

There is no much people around since the shrine looks like an old building. She can smell a blood from outside and she knew a human being devoured. She rush inside as she can see a demon that look a like a snake. Wrapping the human body. The human no longer alive. "Ssssss...a fresh victim. Come here ssssslowly..." The demon said. Without Kaori knowing her body move for itself. Walking slowly towards the demon.

What kind of demon art is this?? Hypnosis?? Move... Be free...

"Yessss, thatsss it. Come closssser"

No, I can't move.

She finally can close her eyes and jump backwards. Eyes.

If I don't look her eyes. I will be fine. Now, I know!

She run around the shrine and use her ears to sense the demon. Behind! Kaori attack and it's hit the demon's tongue. "Arhhhhhh!! You human!" The demon groaned. "Well, it can regranting fast. Come sssssss here...." The demon said as Kaori knew that her tongue already grew back.

This is hard! I can't see her! How am I supposed to attacks?!

Kaori open her eyes she look everywhere but not the demon's eyes.

"Breath of Moon 2nd form; Pearl Flowers!"

Her blades cut everything but the demon neck. "You missssssed. Ahhahah" The demon laughs. "Argh! This is so annoying! Let's just end this quick!" Kaori said. "Assss you wissshhh" The demon caught's Kaori's waist and wrapped her using her snake body. Kaori immediately close her eyes.

"Awww, come on. Jussssst one peak. You said, you want to end it quick, right? Let'sssss end it now....sssss" The demon make a Ss noise.

This can't be the end. I can't move my hand. She wrapping me tightly. I can't breath...

Kaori is suffocated, the demon choke her. "Come on, don't be rude. Jussssst look at my eyessss and you will not be suffered too much" The demon said.

Gahhhh, someone...stupid raven where are you???

At the same time, the raven already went out to find someone and thank goodness someone from the demon slayer member was at the same mission place.

"Kaw kaw kaw, help!!! She will be eaten!!" The raven said. As soon as he see a boar head guy with a nichirin blade on his hand. "Who?" He asked. "Follow me! Kaw, the demon will eat her! Kaw" Then the raven flew back to the shrine as the boar guy followed.

At the same time, Kaori is already faint and she let go her sword. "Huh, already sssss dead?" The demon said without knowing someone is coming towards her then a few seconds her head already chopped. "Wait, what?? This can't be!!!" Then the demon vanished.

"Woah, a women." The board guy said. "Is she dead, is she dead? Kaw!" The raven asked as the boar guy went close to her mask to hear her breath sound but he couldn't heard it then he open her mask and put it aside as he finally heard her breathing. The boar guy was astonished by the beauty of Kaori. That he stared it for a while then he found himself checking at her which is not like himself at all then he quickly look away and shakes his head.

Then he tried to wake her up. "Hello??" No answer. "Oii, wake up!!" He said and shakes her body a little but no sign of waking up. "Hello!!!" He said and Kaori finally open her eyes and sit down. "Who are you?" She asked. "Well, I am your savior! Lord Inosuke Hashibira!" He said proudly and smack his hand on his chest. "Whatever" Kaori said and grab her sword. Then before Inosuke could stand up, Kaori point her sword in fornt his face and look at him with fiercest eyes. "Where is my mask??" Kaori said. "O-o-over there." Inosuke said and Kaori remove her sword from his face and went over to take it.

Inosuke couldn't believe it, did a girl just make him stuttered?? Inosuke the guy who is fearless of anything just stuttered?? This can't be!

"Who are you, women! What kind of power did you used to me??" Inosuke bravely stand up. "What the heck are you talking about??" Kaori said and wear her mask. "By the way, where is the demon? She might be around." Kaori said and Inosuke smirks. "Me, Inosuke Hashibira already defeat that demon! And save you, weak women" Inosuke said proudly.

"Huh, who do said weak?!" Kaori said. "Who else do you think I said to??" Inosuke said as Kaori feel challenged. "Let's have a fight then!" Kaori said "Yosh! This what I like" Inosuke accept the challenge. As they about to fight, the ravens disturbed them. "Kaw kaw kaw, next mission!" Other raven said it. "Boar guy and fox girl, to the next town!" The raven said.

The night still long and they have another mission?? What a tiring day.

Inosuke and Kaori are on their way to the next mission. They were running. Inosuke was in front of her and feel like a winner but then Kaori doesn't want to lose she speed up and she is in front of him. Inosuke feel defeated then he want to chase her but Kaori speed up. "Not fair! I cannot lose!" Inosuke said and speed up. Then he is in front. "Hahaha, smell my du-" He look behind and he realized that he already passed the destination. "Gahh!!" He growled.

At the same time, Kaori went into a house. It's a normal house. Someone must be living here. Knock knock knock. "Hello? Excuse me." Kaori said but no one answered. She knocked again.

"You...are...a..tricky women."Inosuke said finally catch up but he felt really tired by chasing her. He sit on the ground and look at Kaori knocking the door.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!"

As soon as they heard the scream they went inside and the house changed into a different place. "Not again." Inosuke said. He had been into this kind of situation and it's really annoyed him. But this time it's different. The house it change into another place but it became wider than from the outside.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Upstairs!" Kaori said. "I know!" Inosuke said knowing he is the type of person who doesn't take someone's order. But they were running to the stairs but they couldn't reach it. It's seem like the stairs is far away but it's just in fornt of them. "Arghh, this stupid floor!" Inosuke speed up but no use they still in a same place. Kaori got an idea as she jump into a table to a table then she jump onto a wall then she reach the stairs. "Wow" Inosuke said as Kaori look at him and smile wickedly then she run upstairs. Inosuke feel defeated and follow what she did. "Am not going to lose!" He said and climb the stairs.

"Where are-" Kaori close his mouth as she hush him. She tip toeing slowly to the door in front. Inosuke just watch her from behind. "Argh, my style!" He said and open the door. As he see a one big family there in fear. "Wha-" The father put a point finger on his mouth giving them a sign not to be noisy. "I told you." Kaori whispers.

"Hey, what happened here??" Kaori asked. "Demon. The demon is here. He is in the closet." A girl point the closet. Well it's a small closet.

"Gah, ya all are weak! I'm going to open it and slay that demon." Inosuke said and walk towards the closet.

"Carefull the demon-"

Thanks for reading this far!
Hope ya like it