In The Shadows pt. 2

Start from the beginning

“Oh… I’m… I’m close” she panted.

Shadows curled his fingers, determined to find that bundle of nerves that would make her scream and so he did. Her hips bucked up against his face, he used his free hand to push her down as he continued flicking his tongue over her clit and brushing against that spot inside of her, sending electrical tingles throughout her body. He could feel her clenching around his fingers and she started shaking a bit, releasing whimper of pleasure. Just as she was about to come her removed himself from her. She whined and opened her lust filled eyes, looking at him. Her eyes went to his crotch and she could clearly see he was pitching a tent.

She licked her lips and looked at him in wonder, he seemed big and she had not even seen him fully yet. He smirked when he saw that she was eyeing her like he was a piece of candy. His head went back up to hers as he pressed his lips to hers, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. When she tasted herself she was surprised that she tasted sweet, just like he had said.

She was in need of him now and couldn’t wait any longer, she was close and she wanted a release so her hands went to his boxers, tugging at them. He grinned and helped her pull them off.

Shadows stood on his knees, each knee on each side of her and pumped his length a couple of times. Her eyes widened at the size of his dick, it was huge in not only length but in width. All she kept thinking was how it was going to fit in her, though it probably would feel amazing to be filled completely. He spread her legs with his knee and kissed her animalistic as he placed himself at her entrance.

She got no time to adjust herself before he was inside her with one swift move. His eyes rolled in the back of his head when he felt how tight she was and he was having a hard time concentrating. Her moans brought him back to reality. He pulled all the way out of her only to slam right back in, having her moan loudly in pleasure. His actions were repeated several times before he changed his pace to slow but hard. His dick went out of her almost completely and slammed into her harshly, hitting her g-spot making her cry out in pleasure.

“Right… there” she breathed as he hit the sponge of nerves inside of her again. Her back arched up from the bed and Shadows seized the opportunity to connect his mouth to one of her nipples. His tongue swirl around the perky nub and he kept slamming in her core with harsh movements. Vik was starting to feel that familiar ball again and she was close to coming undone. He could feel her walls clenching around his dick and her breathing was uneven. Her lips were parted as she breathed through them and her eyes closed in pleasure, she looked magnificent in that moment to him.

“Not yet.” He ordered. She was not going to come unless he told her it was okay. He wanted to build up his release to a maximum before she could cum. It was going to be enjoyable to see her squirm, begging for a release and later on begging him to stop.

She panted, wanting so badly to release that tight, hot ball of bliss in her stomach. Her teeth bit on her bottom lip and she tried not to focus on cumming but he wasn’t making easy when his hand slipped in between their bodies and harshly rubbed the swollen bud. Her whole body was shaking and the pleasure had almost turned into pain as she could feel the metallic taste of blood in her mouth from biting her lip to hard. Tears brimmed in her eyes as he recklessly pounded into her body; all she wanted was to come undone.

His thrusts were getting sloppier and uneven, she knew he was close and hoped more than anything that he would let her have her release. A tear slipped down her cheek from the immense pleasure cursing through her body, begging to get out.

Shadows knew he would blow any second now and he could see that she was on the brink as well.

“Come” he told her and after a few thrust she came, seeing stars and clutching on the worn matrass, ripping small pieces of sponge off.