As soon as she reached the train station, the car doors were shutting slowly. Almost in slow motion, she took one last leap of faith and jumped through the closing gap. Landing in an action pose you'd see in a superhero movie

The train left the station, and Y/n slithered down from her seat and looked out the glass . They were heading into the forest. She took at strong wiff and the rich scent of nature entered. She reached into her bag and grabbed at can of raspberry soda. It clicked open and sizzled. Sitting down and sighing, scrolling through her phone looking at memes and videos.

~short timeskip~

Opening the map confused, Y/n walked down an almost abandoned looking trail. She looked around at all the trees as she followed the path. Something smacked her butt, her reflexes kicked in, and she punched whatever was behind her. She looked and saw it was just a giant tree. A branch must've done it, but before she could say anything, the tree feel over with a large crash. It shook the ground as she felt her soul leaving her body.

"Eh, it was already dead... I think"

She whistled and walked away, still following the trail like the map said. Looking up ahead, she saw a large building. As she got closer she noticed its features and saw that it was an abandoned mansion. Looking at all the broken windows and vines slithering up the walls, her eyes sparkled with curiosity. She looked back down at the map.

"No mistake, this is it"

"Oh, Y/n-san, you're already here?" She turned around and saw Kazuo.

"You knew I was coming?"
"Well y-yes, Ohma said in the letter that you were coming" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"So this is his place huh?"

"I-it's pretty intimidating" Kazuo sweated. She walked up the steps and looked through the window.

"Can you check if there's a door bell, Yamashita?"
"Sure" he replied shakily as he walked up the steps. She turned to look at Kazuo, he pressed a doorbell on the other side, they both waited for some sort of chime, but nothing came.

"It doesn't work... should've expected that" She pushed the door open and they both peaked in.

"Ohma? You here? Ohmaaaaa" she walked in as Kazuo hesitated before walking in as well.

"Ohma-san, are you home?" The door closed behind them. With a small crack and shriek, she turned around to Kazuo and gave him a 'deadass?' look. A sudden mushy snap echoed through the room and they both turned their heads. She saw some blood leaking from the side on the giant staircase. They nodded at eachother and slowly started walking towards where they thought the noise had come from. Kazuo stayed behind her as they moved closer to the blood.

Her gut told her someone was behind them, and she heard footsteps. They both turned around and saw a muscled body with blood all over it. Kazuo started screaming and Y/n just

 Kazuo started screaming and Y/n just