Chapter 106 The Upcoming Birthday Banquet

Start from the beginning

Huo Lanting thought about it, he really didn't understand and shook his head.

Nie Yuxiao pulled back to the city and continued: "Also, you only know that the elder brother will help you deliver, but do you know the cooperation between me and the elder brother? The elder brother is the film emperor, I am the entertainment prince, and we are about to start a strategy Level cooperation, I will invest in a new entertainment company, this entertainment company will be tailor-made for the eldest brother and mother film and television dramas, I want to make them popular, let them red out of the universe red out of the solar system, these you can do ?"

Huo Lanting bowed his head, he did not seem to understand this.

Nie Yu is even more proud. Jiang is still old and spicy. Compared with me, you are still in a state of anger. At the moment, he said with a smile: "And, Lanting, I want to ask you something."

Huo Lanting was deeply aware that he seemed to be temporarily at a disadvantage, and he yelled at Nie Yu, "What are you asking?"

Nie Yu opened his long legs and walked towards Huo Lanting.

Huo Lanting suddenly felt his high sense of oppression. He suffered, he was too disadvantaged.

He raised his face, stepped back, and warned: "Hey, what the **** are you doing? Do you want to bully a child? You want to bully me and let my mother hit you!"

Nie Yu grinned and twitched his fingers: "I just want to ask you, on the BARARINA Charity Night, is the 29th who is competing for the crown star, isn't it your kid?"

what?

Huo Lanting's eyes widened and he looked at Nie Yu wonderingly. How did he know? At the time of the auction registration, he certainly couldn't use his own name, but borrowed the name of a bodyguard. How could he find himself? ?

Nie Yu looked at Huo Lanting's stunned look and laughed: "Children are children, should you know how to go to kindergarten at home? Why should you run out and learn to bid for adults?"

Huo Lanting remembered the shame of losing his bid because he didn't have pocket money. His milky face turned red and red, and he bit his teeth and said, "Huh! Isn't it a crown star, what's so great! I must find a better one Find a better gift for mom! "

Nie Yu watched him look like that, and stretched out his hands and rubbed his little head, Yu You said idly, "Lan Ting, it ’s not the third brother who bullied you, but you can't help it. Go to the kindergarten obediently. Brother must buy you sugar. "

Humph!

Huo Lanting's eyes were about to explode. He tilted his head and hurriedly escaped him.

He clenched his fist and turned to leave, so don't ignore him!

*********

Duanmu's steward led the mighty men and horses, and already packed Huo Lanting's room. Huo Lanting lay on his beloved quilt and held his mobile phone to video for his dad.

"Dad, give me some money!" Huo Lan Ting opened his mouth grievously.

"Huh? What?" Huo Chenchen seemed to be working, and responded in a hurry.

"I want to start a film and television company." Huo Lanting remembered those words of Nie Yu. If he loses, he will start a film and television company!