Me: "ok🥺"

Kobe🖤: "or just ask Mike to check on him"

Derek💕: "yeah Mikes home rn and he don't live that far, like at all💀 literally like a 30 second walk😂"

Kobe🖤: "lol right"

Me: "wait he's home? Why?"

Vallyk🥺: "dunno, he just texted us and said he didn't wanna go to school today. He usually does this a lot so we didn't question it lol"

Me: "o-oh ok"

Derek💕: "I'll text him to go check on you okay?"

Me: "thanks"
Message was not sent: "no please don't, I don't really think he likes me...but 'hanks' anyway"

Derek💕: "np❤️"

I felt my heart DROP bitch like I mean fuckin past my stomach out my ass and threw the window.

Why the one time I really need a message to send it doesn't?!

I ran upstairs and shut my door hard making me jump a little, "Fuck- oh my god, ok ok calm down Co. CALM TF DOWN."

I felt like I was having a panic attack, I didn't know what to do. What if Mike really came over? What would I say? What would I do?

Should I ask him if he's hungry or wants something to drink? UGH this is frustrating!

A few minutes go by of me pacing back and forth in my room, I hear the doorbell ring and I almost jumped out my skin.

I ran down the stairs but then slowly tip toed to the door, peeking out the peephole. I see Mike looking down at his phone then back at the door like he knew I was watching him.

My heart wouldn't stop beating, and I calmed down a little. I slowly opened the door and looked up at him.

"H-hey..." I said nervously, "Derek said you were sick." He said looking down at me with that same mean expression making me feel a little intimidated.

"I-I u-uhm...y-yeah just a l-little...I'll be f-fine though so you can l-leave..." I said slowly shutting the door.

He put his foot in between the door and the doorframe stopping it from closing, he pushed it open almost making me fall but I caught myself.

"Rude." He said walking right past me and into my living room.

Rude? Me? You just barged into my house you sexy fucking psychopath...

I shut the door and lock it, slowly taking a beep breath. You're fine...you're fine...I said to myself calming down.

When I turn around I realize that I didn't put Bruce up before Mike came in. I run to the living room and see Bruce on his stomach and Mike petting him, he was rolling around like a baby.

He usually chases me and my company up the stairs but he was so calm for Mike, it shocked me a little.

"What's his name." Mike said looking at me, still rubbing Bruce's belly.