I didn't really mind sitting next to him but he made me a little nervous, he always had a mean look on his face so I just looked out the window to try and ignore him.

when Mike grabbed my phone out my hand. "H-hey!" I said reaching for it when he gave me this death stare so I just let him take it.

He gave me my phone back with Kobe and Vallyks number but not his. "W-what about y-yours?" I asked nervously, he looked over at me with his usual mean expression so I just let it go, "n-never mind...." I said looking out the window.

The bus ride felt like it was taking a lot longer than usual, and Mike wasn't helping. He just sat there with this mean look on his face the whole time.

I didn't know what to say nor did I know how to start a conversation with this guy, why was he so mean to me? Jeez...

I tried my best to ignore him but it was hard, ngl mike is sexy as fuck...it's hard to look away from him sometimes.

The bus finally got to our stop and we all got off, as we were walking home Kobe, vallyk and Derek walked ahead and I was a little bit behind them.

I felt eyes on the as we were walking so I looked back, I saw Mike. He was staring right at me, he looked me up and down making me blush a little, I turned back around and didn't question it.

I felt his eyes on me the whole time we were walking home and I felt a massive weight lift off my shoulders when I finally got home.

I run up to my room and shut the door locking it, laying my stuff down. I sat down slowly on my bed, still a little sore from what Derek did to me.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mike though, the way Mike looked at me, was he mad at me...?

I couldn't sleep that night, I just stayed up thinking about Mike until it was time for me to get ready for school.

I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and it looked like I hadn't slept in days.

I rolled my eyes at myself and didn't feel like going to school anymore, I took out a thermometer and put it against my lamp.

After that I went downstairs and told my mom I had a fever so she let me stay home, my sister could smell my bullshit from a mile away but she had my back.

I went back upstairs and got back in bed.

After like 30 minutes my mom leaves to take my sister to school and then to go to work, I was gonna be home alone all day because my mom didn't get off work till like 5 in the morning.

I don't know what was wrong with me, I just didn't wanna get out of bed. Eventually I did and went downstairs to get something to eat when I got a text-

Text message received:
(Gc)Bitchy lightskins:

Derek💕: "yo where you at Co?"

Vallyk🥺: "yeah😖 you okay?"

Kobe🖤: "the teachers asked about you."

Me: "yeah I'm okay Val, and I just didn't feel like coming today...my stomach kinda hurts"

Vallyk🥺: "awhh I'm sorry Co I hope you feel better! We'll come see you after school"