Chapter 8: Her Origin

Start from the beginning

"Okay... When I reached the age of 8, my powers were released, my spider limbs coming out my back in a painful way, they bursted out causing blood to spray all over my cell. When the scientist saw this, they finally decided to take me to a new cell to be tested on. As they were testing my pain tolerance, using a scaple to cut my flesh..." She paused as she lifted up her shirt a bit showing a few scars around her stomech reigion.

 "I bit one of the scientists, causing the male scientist to collapse to the floor writhing in pain." She said as her voice trembled.

"The autopsy revealed, the tissue from where the bite was inflicted at had been horribly damaged, he suffered from nose, eyes, and mouth bleeding for an unknown reason, suffering from a severe seizure, before finally passing away." She said as I saw guilt in her eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to kill him... I had no contol over myself..." She whimpered as more tears and blood streamed down.

I gave her a gentle pat trying to calm her down, after a few minutes she finally calmed down and continued.

"After that incident, They decided to change my Threat Level to High...Taking more precautions when they experimented on me... Soon they thought I was too dangerous, and needed to be terminated, but every termination attempt...... failed..." She said with an expressionless face.

"How come?" I asked pretty much filled with more curiosity.

"Because I was imortal... My father passed his immortality gene to me, which is very rare for a possible Half-Human Half-Spider Demon breed. Most of the Half breeds don't make it past age 9 and I was around 10 at the time..." She said as she let out a sigh.

(She over heard the scientist talking about the urban legends of the Spider Demons, Note: which I had to look up to see if their was anything about spider demons and of course there was. https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com/wiki/Spider_Demon_(Father) and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jor%C5%8Dgumo )

"After all of the failed execution attempts they fianlly gave up, deciding to lock me up for future testing and experimentation..." She said putting her hand on her head.

"Well... How did you escape...?" I asked.

"Well... one of the scientist felt bad for me I was only 10, he helped me escape but at the cost of his own life..." She said tearing up.

"At around 11 years old, is when I saw Cartoon Cat... Which I thought he was an escaped experiment too, I wanted to talk to him but I didn't have enough courage to do so. One night, I had a dream about a horse with a long neck, I didn't feel scared because I had no fear towards any other monster. He did warn me about staying away from Cartoon Cat... but being the naive child I was... I didn't listen to him..." She said looking down with self hate in her eyes.

" I finally worked up the courage to talked to Cartoon Cat... but he tried to bite my head off, I used my arm to block him from bitting off my head but at a small cost of my upper arm being bitten clean off, his experssion changed when he got a taste of my blood..." She said as I saw her shiver in fear.

"He told me "I'll spare your life, If you stay with me as my special sweet food supply, and... His friend." I obviously said, Yes because I was a stupid and naive child... and I was chained up to the wall dangling their, getting bitten and abused by Cartoon Cat..." She said as she covered her face in shame, as more tears and blood streamed down her cheeks.

I carefully remove her hands from her face, and gently licked her tears away, I feel her tense up as I do this. When her tears stopped, I noticed that she was blushing looking surprise and confused, but knowing she was a little disgusted. I nervously laugh.

"Sorry, that's how animals wipe tears away." I nervously say.

"It's okay..." She said as I saw her eyes turned a little less dull, seening a small amount of life in it.

I give her a small smile, as I walked away and came back to her with a blanket, covering her with it.

"Get some rest please cause I want to be able to play with you!" I said cheerfully.

I see a small smile on her face as she nods, slowly laying down going to sleep. I crawl by her side and laid down exicited to play with her tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed it. If you don't like this chapter sorry I just wanted to get Aya's origin out. Because why not? and I know her story won't make you cry cause it's not really that sad. :P

Cool #1 in TrevorHenderson :3