"It's a musical instrument..." goatee realises.

"It's a long way from home," the Doctor smiles, folding his arms.

"Here, let me," goatee snatches the instrument from the Doctor. Goatee starts to play and I wince at the harsh sounds he produces with his rough touch.

"He did say delicate," I remind him.

"Reacts to the smallest fingerprints, it needs precision," the Doctor explains and goatee's touch becomes more soft, producing the same melody the Doctor made. "Very good, quite the expert," he praises with a wide grin.

"As are you," goatee compliments, not hearing the sarcasm in the Doctor's voice at all as he tosses the instrument to the side but I grab it before it can hit the floor. "Nice catch," the Doctor tells me and I smile at him, putting the instrument into my jean pockets. "Thanks," I reply, thanking my quick reflexes because I didn't want it to fall on the floor and break.

"Who exactly are you?" he asks.

"I'm the Doctor, and who are you?" the Doctor asks back.

"Like you don't know," goatee scoffs and I roll my eyes at his arrogance. "We're hidden away with the most valuable collections of extra-terrestrial artifacts in the world and you just stumbled in by mistake?"

"Pretty much sums me up, yeah," the Doctor smirks.

"The question is: how did you get in?" goatee asks, raising his eyebrows. "Fifty-three floors down... with your little cat burglar accomplices... cute outfits," he eyes Rose and me up appreciatively before smirking up at the Doctor. "Quite a collector yourself, they're rather pretty, especially her." he walks over to me. "I've got a thing for blondes," he twirls one stand of my hair but before he could do anything else, I grab his hand and twist it around his back, making sure he is in pain. By now, every gun in the room is aimed at me and I roll my eyes, my focus directing to him. "Alright, you little prick, I won't hesitate to beat you up. I don't care who you are but I am not a possession or a prize to be won. Oh, just quoted Princess Jasmine there. Getting of track here. I am trained in two different martial arts and I am a trained gymnast so I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body so don't touch me. And don't call me and my sister 'they' because I will break you," I threaten him before pushing him away from me and I turn to the Doctor. "Was I too harsh? Too much?" I ask him and the Doctor nods his head.

"A little bit," he tells me and I smile.

"Good. Should get into his head then," I tell the Doctor and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Sisters?" goatee eyes us both with even more appreciation, making me want to throw up. "And English too! Hey, little Lord Fauntleroy, got you a couple of girlfriends," he calls over to the pretty boy and I roll my eyes, glaring at the man and boy. "I am no one's girlfriend!" I yell.

"This is Mr Henry Wan Statten," he introduces.

"Great! A name is added to the idiot!" I exclaim.

"Yeah? Who's he when he's at home?" Rose asks coldly, also glaring at the American git.

"Mr Van Statten owns the internet," the boy explains.

"Don't be daft," I roll my eyes. "No one owns the internet."

"And let's just keep the whole world thinking that way, right kids?" Van Statten grins around at all of us.

"So," the Doctor raises an eyebrow, eyeing Van Statten with disdain. "You're an expert on just about everything except the things in your museum. Anything you don't understand, you lock up," the Doctor sums up.