This kid.

"Let's eat!" Yeri shouted and clapped her hands again vigorously.

We all cheered and went to her spot, where all the snacks are.

~~~

"My back hurts." I blurted out loud as I saw the guys dancing and Yeri and Mingi fooling around. "I must have danced abruptly. My whole body is destroyed."

"Turn around." He demanded as I look at him in confusion.

"But why?"

"Just turn around before I force you and make your back hurts even more." Wooyoung 'threatened' me, making me obey his little command. "Good."

He started to massage my shoulder and back, "It hurts!"

"How come your back is already hurting? Isn't it always like when you wake up and started to feel like your bones are destroyed within your body, so it makes it harder for you to walk or even move?"

"I don't know." I responded, closing my eyes in satisfaction. "Google it."

"Oh!"

"What?" He panicked and stopped what he is currently doing. "Did something happened?! Did I hurt you? Did I break-"

"Stop panicking. You just hit, uhm, the spot where it hurts so much."

"Oh." He stopped for a bit and hesitantly started massaging my back again. "Doesn't this seem weird for you?"

"What? A human massaging a human's back? No, of course. It's health! It's science!" I stated the obvious. "Don't mind them if they like they own you."

"Getting philosophical, aren't we?" I swear I heard him smirk behind me. "You know, you are so different today compared when I first met you."

"I am not different. It was just me. Should I become crazier already when I just met someone? No! There is time and I must adjust first."

He chuckled, "You know what? You're cute."

I swear I am not blushing.

"Y-you don't have to point it out. I-i mean, it's obvious." I said, hoping the subject to change. Thank god, he can't see my face.

He laughed even louder. We stopped talking for a while and closed my eyes.

As my eyes are closed, I started to hear muffled voices that I don't understand. I heard cries and sobs. I felt like someone is touching me except for the fact that Wooyoung is behind me. I felt cold. The same feeling before.

'What is that?' I thought to myself, still my eyes are closed.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and flinched when I saw Wooyoung's face in front of me, "You scared me!"

"I was saying something and you didn't respond, so I have to look at you and I see your eyes are closed."

"I was just...thinking something." I said and his face looked like he is not buying it. "It is true!"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Okay, okay."

Oh, I should ask you about that restaurant!

"Wooyoung," I said. "Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded and looked at me, "What is it?"

"Did you eat last Sunday at a Korean restaurant?" I asked, not minding the sudden question I have for him.

He looked surprised, "Oh! Why did you know that? Wait- is that you that I bump into?"

"Yes. One thing that led me in asking this to you is because of that maniacal high-pitched devilish laughter from you." I said with a serious tone, trying not to laugh.

He tilted his head, "Is that a...compiment or what?"

"Both."

We both laugh and he even hit my shoulders. I got surprised and looked at him in disbelief.

"This kid." I mumbled as I saw the guys walking towards us.

"Let's go home! It's late." Yeri said, looking at her phone. "Jisoo, come with us. My driver will drove us home."

"How nice to be rich." I stated, making them laugh. Yeri came beside me.

She whispered, "I'm not that rich. My parents are."

"It's okay. As long as you are not using it for bad intentions." I whispered back, making her smile.

"I know my limitations." Then, she suddenly put her arm around my shoulders. "Let's go!"

~~~

"So, what do you think of them?"

I looked at her and smiled, "They're fun."

"You know, I'm so glad that I met you." She blurted out.

"Is this already sad hours or time for serious things?" I chuckled and she just shake her head, smiling.

"You know what, we're here!"

I looked outside and saw our house. I looker back at Yeri and thanked her, "Thank you! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye! Sleep well. Dream of Wooyoung!"

"Shut up." I am always dreaming of him, though.

I waved at her and stared at her car going off and vanished as it turn to a corner.

"I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I enter the house. "Mom!"

"Don't shout, I'm just in front of you!"

I chuckled and walked towards her, but I suddenly stopped. She looked...transparent? Is that even-

"You look weird, mom." I asked, shaking my head. Then, she came back to normal. Maybe I'm just tired.

"If I am weird just now, then you are born and raised weird." She told me, of course, with glares coming out from her eyes.

I chuckled, "I'm your daughter, so I don't need somebody to ask where did I get it from. I mean, it's quite obvious."

"Shut up and just go to bed." I smiled cheekily and was going to go upstairs, but stopped.

"Oh and Mom!" I said. "I don't need dancing classes. I am quite happy right now with my friends. Fortunately, I am friends with dancers and maybe as long as I bond with them, I'll improve my skills, I guess?"

"I knew it. You don't need to take a class, you were born a dancer. I mean, your father is a dancer. I am a beautiful dancer-"

"Cut this out, mom." I cut her off. "If only you didn't say that word 'beautiful'.

She chuckled, "Just go to sleep!" I nodded and smiled and went upstairs, straight to my bedroom.

I was just laying on my bed, feeling tired as always, when I felt my phone vibrate. I opened my phone and saw it was from Lucas.

LuC4sU3
I'll be there in two
days...i have
something to tell you

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》

since I am not that busy these days because of our little break, i'll try to update more as much chapters as I can ^^