(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ prologue

Name: Y/N Lucilfer
Age: 21
appearance: h/l h/c/ hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin. Wears a Short sleeved turtle neck with a camo bomber jacket hanging off the shoulders, black/grey ripped, baggy jeans with fishnets underneath and chains hanging off your black belt. Lastly some combat boots.

Nen type~:Specialist
Nen: 'skylight' you can drain energy from light/energy sources. You can use it for both offensive and defensive matters.

⁘backstory

Growing up you lived with your older brother Chrollo in Meteor city. It was just another normal day, you, your brother and his friends were playing a game of tag. You were it, chasing your friends who were much faster than you, yet you still managed to catch a few. The last two people in were Chrollo and Feitan, since you wanted your brother to win, you went after Feitan first.

"I got you short stuff" you exclaimed while managing to tag Feitan. "Your literally shorter than me but pop off I guess" he said, out of breath from running so much,  you pouted at his comment. It was true though, you have always been a few centimetres shorter than Feitan and he would always tease you for it.

"HA losers~ looks like I win" Chrollo yelled, earning glares from everyone. "Shut up, you wouldn't have won if it wasn't for your sister" Machi stated, annoyed at the young boy. Chrollo pouted and started arguing that he would have won anyway because he is the definition of "I'm fast as fuck boi".

Everyone started laughing at the boys attempt at defending himself and soon he started laughing as well. Everything was perfect but of course, something bad always happens. It was now sundown and you guys were just sitting and talking about what you think the future would be like when suddenly you started to hear explosions in the distance.

  bang

Everyone went into panic. People screaming, people crying and explosions were all you could hear.

bang

You were frozen, you couldn't move at all. 'why now ?'

bang

"Y/NN" a voice snapped you back into reality, you slowly turned around and saw your brother. He looked scared, he reached out his hand. "we need to go NOW" his voice was shaky. You nodded, you looked behind you one more time and saw the explosions were getting closer and closer until it was right there. The flames engulfed you.

Everything went black.

⁛ 13 years later~

Its been 13 years since the attack on Meteor city and you haven't seen your brother or your friends since. When you got hit by the bomb you thought you were dead, however when you regained consciousness you were trapped in a glowing, white bubble. You looked around and saw around 15 men surrounding you, each had guns. You were frightened but a part of you knew that you could kill them.

You would have killed them if you knew how to get out of the bubble. Snapping you out of your thoughts you heard heavy footsteps approaching, you looked up and saw a tall man staring at you.

"Well well well, what do we have here~" the man cooed, a smirk plastered across his ugly face. You could feel his bloodlust, 'was he the one that planted bombs here ? '  you thought. Suddenly he started to emit aura , it was very powerful.

Your whole body started to shake and it felt like something in you had awakened.  The rest of the memory is blurry, the last part you remember was being surrounded by blood and corpses.

You did research on your 'powers' and found out it was called 'nen'. So for the last thirteen years you have been mastering your nen and martial art skills.

After learning the basics you became an assassin. Now your an assassin that rivals the Zoldyks however your actually good friends with them. Now, you just want to find your brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the edited chapter and yes, I'm completely changing the plot.

next chapter will be about the hunter exam :)