My eyes are just watching him closely. I don't know what he's afraid of but he's still not giving me even a slight turn on my direction.

"If you want me to withdraw from our contract, I can make my parents unders-"

"Everything about the business is out on our personal issues..."

He drew a huge and hard sigh before he nodded.

"Then, I can still meet Aza from time to time, right?"

My eyes felt hot once again. "O-of course..."

"Thank you..."

"I m-must go..." I said to him, gulping and trying to control my emotions before it can even appear. My hands are shaking while trying to remove the seatbelt from me. I held my things on one hand before I attempted to open the door on my side.

"Kill..."

"Hmm?"

My head automatically turned on his call. Finally, he turned to me after the long minutes of trying to avoid looking at me. His hazel brown eyes stared on my eyes with emotions that are way too much to take in.

"I love you..."

My lips parted and I gasped. Mas lalong nag-ipon ang luha ko sa ilalim ng mga mata ko.

"I wished I had a chance to love you better."

I bit my lips to suppress my emotions as I nodded to him.

"Me too, Six," I said with my shaky voice.

Tuluyan ko nang nabuksan ang pintuan. I stepped my feet on the ground. That's the only time I felt how weak my legs are. I closed the door of his car without looking back. I slowly started walking toward the porch before I heard the sound of his car leaving.

My hand immediately flew on my chest, gripping the fabric of my clothes, like it was my heart that's continuously breaking. Abundant tears fell from my eyes as my other hand flew on my mouth to stop my sobs.

Before, I thought I would never hear him said those words to me. Last night felt impossible and unclear on my mind, too.

"M-ma'am..."

Natigil ang dumaang kasambahay sa harap ko pagkapasok ko pa lang pinto. Her eyes are wide and shock while looking at my tear-soak face.

"A-ano po-"

"Can you leave us, Fe?"

My eyes turned on the direction of the voice. I saw Mama coming towards our direction. I immediately wanna wipe my tears away from my eyes because I'm embarrassed to show her how broken I am but I can't still stop my sobs.

Why is she here? Isn't she supposed to be in her office by now?

"S-sige po. Ma'am... "

"Kill..." Mama said as her serious eyes pierced on me.

I removed my hands on my mouth and chest. I wipe my tears away and I give her a weak smile. She walked towards me and sighed. Naramdaman ko na lang ang pagbalot ng kanyang braso saakin. Her move made my tears became more triggered.

"Ma..." I cried. "If love is a beautiful thing... why does it keeps on hurting me?"

She didn't give me an answer but I felt her hands, caressing my back like I was still her little girl who came running on her after I hurt myself while playing.

"Mama!"

I blinked my eyes repeatedly as I heard Aza's voice. I've been spacing out once again. Shit.